Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World Net Daily Introduces “Mainstream Christians” to Their Hebrew Roots:

Quote Originally Posted by Watchin' and Waitin' View Post
    Quite honestly, I think the OP was looking to rile things up with the opening statement:

LOL Anyone who knows Skyking knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyfizzle View Post
    LOL Anyone who knows Skyking knows better.
    Agreed. Skyking is about the most mild mannered person on the boards. WW was just looking to get the thread trashed because he hates the message.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    Agreed. Skyking is about the most mild mannered person on the boards. WW was just looking to get the thread trashed because he hates the message.
    thanks for the kind words from the both you and jazzyfizzle . Hard to know the outcome when we hit that submit button ....I pray that because of my actions I've not caused other believers to have doors opened that would let the enemy get a stronger foothold.`

Skyking, I include you in the most caring, compassionate, fruit-producing believers that I know of on this board.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    Skyking, I include you in the most caring, compassionate, fruit-producing believers that I know of on this board.
    thanks for the encouraging words Buick Electra

Quote Originally Posted by preparinginidaho View Post
    Didn't answer my question either. What is this from Mr. Gordon's website?

What is this symbol?

It looks like a cross inside of a skull with a horn on each side?

Beats me - I just started to read this thread. I do not think that I read it before.

What is this object supposed to be?

Catherine
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    1. That's not from Gordon's website. That website is run by a man named Jeff Benner. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/1_about.html

2. It's the Paleo-Hebrew letters Aleph and Tav. Aleph is the ox head, Tav is the cross.

Why do you ask?
    Oh I found this on the next post here reading.

Thank you for the answer.

Catherine
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Aleph and Tav on that page are the Hebrew letters with the same meaning as Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end.

These are the original Hebrew letters. The letters associated with Hebrew now looks different, but the names are the same as are the pronunciation.

The Greek lettering was adapted from what you see in the picture.
    Thanks to you too.

Alpha and Omega... that I know.

Catherine
    Account Closed

I enjoy reading Sky King on this forum too.

I like to read other posts whether I agree with the poster or not. It is interesting and I thought that was what a forum was all about.

I am not a member in the HRM but I have been reading about it here and on a couple of other forums.

Catherine
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Watchin' and Waitin' View Post
    Here is EXACTLY what disturbs me about the Hebrew Roots theology....."you've become Jewish." I have run across something called Karaite (sp?) Judiasm and a guy who runs a site "Karaite Korner." His name is Nehemiah Gordon. THIS IS SCARY. They blatantly state that Jesus IS/WAS NOT THE MESSIAH and they REJECT the New Testament. On top of that, people like Monte Judah, Eddie Chumney, Brad Scott....they would appear to have some sort of affiliation with Gordon. This was the straw that broke the camels back in my research into Hebrew Roots. Many mainstream Hebrew Roots followers claim to be Christians. But, if your teacher is aligning himself with someone like Gordon, you've lost me - if you follow someone like this Gordon guy, you are NOT a Christian.
    You DO realize that the people who wrote most your bible were Jewish don't you? You do realize that your Savior and Messiah is Jewish, don't you?

"I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."