Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: World Net Daily Introduces “Mainstream Christians” to Their Hebrew Roots:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousCoward View Post
    I'm not avoiding anything. This thread is for discussing WND promoting Passion for Truth Ministries, which obviously gets under your skin so much that you have to change the subject and promote a corrupt politician's smear campaign against a brother in Christ.

Anything that makes you this angry must be right and holy.
    And Passion For Truth Ministries is headed by Jim Staley.

I'm not angry....I'm amused that certain characteristics presented themselves in a court and came out in a "legal" form on a government website (this means Staley can't have it removed) about Jim Staley, minister of Passion For Truth and how the state of Missouri found him guilty of bilking investors and fined him. Again ....what was the Jewish custom for other Jews who bilked their community members out of their hard earned monies ???
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

I'm not avoiding anything. This thread is for discussing WND promoting Passion for Truth Ministries, which obviously gets under your skin so much that you have to change the subject and promote a corrupt politician's smear campaign against a brother in Christ.

Anything that makes you this angry must be right and holy.
    Disagreeing with you here. If Staley or any other kind of teacher is getting promoted on ANY prominent website, I think this kind of information is critical to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchin' and Waitin' View Post
    Excuse me? I'm not sure, but I think you just called me a racist. Don't even go there. Get rid of the bug-eyed faces and grow up.
    I didn't call you anything. I said that refusing to listen to an expert in a field based solely upon his race/religion is racist. I misspoke though; "bigoted" is the word I was really looking for.

I didn't call you anything. I said that refusing to listen to an expert in a field based solely upon his race/religion is racist. I misspoke though; "bigoted" is the word I was really looking for.
    LOL! And PEOPLE....here you see the fruit - the stinky fruit of 'some' people in the Hebrew Roots Movement who just 'spread the love.' I hope World Net Daily understands the stinky fruit they are aligning themselves with. I wonder if World Net Daily knows about Jim Staley, minister of Passion For Truth and how the state of Missouri found him guilty of bilking investors and fined him.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    LOL! And PEOPLE....here you see the fruit - the stinky fruit of 'some' people in the Hebrew Roots Movement who just 'spread the love.' I hope World Net Daily understands the stinky fruit they are aligning themselves with. I wonder if World Net Daily knows about Jim Staley, minister of Passion For Truth and how the state of Missouri found him guilty of bilking investors and fined him.
    Excuse me, your Highness... but kindly explain to us plebes what is NOT bigoted about refusing to listen to a linguistics expert based solely on his religous beliefs. That is the very definition of bigoted.

Yet again, all you can do is mock and repeat yourself like a broken record. That must be what they teach you in church; that "love of Jesus" that I've heard so much about.

Still not answering my question.

You're still not answering my question about Jim Staley, minister of Passion For Truth and how the state of Missouri found him guilty of bilking investors and fined him.
    This is getting pathetic. WWJS? Who Would Jesus Smear?

This is getting pathetic. WWJS? Who Would Jesus Smear?
    Jesus - Probably no one. But you on the other hand, who is a big name caller...

Still not answering my question.
    Didn't answer my question either. What is this from Mr. Gordon's website?

Jesus - Probably no one. But you on the other hand, who is a big name caller...

Uh huh, sure. Prove it. I have called nobody any names. Do I detect false witness?