Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Pope heads into busy Christmas season tired, weak

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,290

    Default Pope heads into busy Christmas season tired, weak

    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111217/D9RMBAQG0.html



    VATICAN CITY (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI seems worn out.
    People who have spent time with him recently say they found him weaker than they'd ever seen him, seemingly too tired to engage with what they were saying. He no longer meets individually with visiting bishops. A few weeks ago he started using a moving platform to spare him the long walk down St. Peter's Basilica.


    ...snip...
    "Fight the good fight of faith"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bunker
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squidpup View Post
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111217/D9RMBAQG0.html



    VATICAN CITY (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI seems worn out.
    People who have spent time with him recently say they found him weaker than they'd ever seen him, seemingly too tired to engage with what they were saying. He no longer meets individually with visiting bishops. A few weeks ago he started using a moving platform to spare him the long walk down St. Peter's Basilica.


    ...snip...
    Who would of thought ruining the religious world by going against Gods word would take such a toll. Cry me a river for the false prophets...
    Mind what people do, not only what they say for deeds will betray a lie.

    The greatest harm can result from the best of intentions.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    He's 84 years old.....being tired and weak and easily fatigued is normal for
    people that age. Even with the best healthcare money can buy how long
    you live and how well you fare is more a factor of genetics and how well
    you took care of yourself in your younger years.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primary Edict View Post
    Who would of thought ruining the religious world by going against Gods word would take such a toll. Cry me a river for the false prophets...
    Seems a lot of people outing themselves out of the Ignorant Closet this week.

    Merry Christ's Mass ....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    5,357

    Default

    Limner, my thoughts too. The time frame is right.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    me too it had something to do with a bad pope, or a black pope, or the last pope...I've read it before but it was many years ago

    hmmm....
    Acts 9:10-12

    In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Heck, I'm only 65

    ... but I'm tired and weak heading into Christmas too! Ten grandkids is a lot of shopping ya' know!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Malachi Martin was the one who wrote about this Limner.

    http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

    http://www.aztlan.net/the_last_pope.htm

    Looks like Emperor Palpatine is going to meet his maker soon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruckmanite View Post
    Malachi Martin was the one who wrote about this Limner.

    http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

    http://www.aztlan.net/the_last_pope.htm

    Looks like Emperor Palpatine is going to meet his maker soon.
    thanks for the links reading them now
    Acts 9:10-12

    In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    So are you saying he is too pooped to pope?
    Support Your Local Militia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •