Thread: Pope heads into busy Christmas season tired, weak

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    I'll defend Catholics, Mormons, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and just about all the other sects that don't go around making their specific faith all about disparaging others' practices, and the desire to put down all that don't follow their specific narrow path.

I'm not even Christian, and I do this.

You are Christian (supposedly), but you don't.

A very telling and contrasting commentary.

But then again, I'm not a cultist.
    The I's have it. You are a deist following a roman catholic priest with a phd in psychology. That is a cult in of itself. Talk about strange bedfellows.

You don't even know where you are going when you die, and contend for religions whose doctrine denies salvation by Jesus Christ alone. Deism is just another fabrication to escape the White Throne Judgement of Jesus Christ, which you have a date with.

Mormons teach that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers, and that women stay eternally pregnant in heaven giving birth to spirit children. Jehovah's witnesses teach Jesus Christ was a lesser god, a created god.

A cult, for the most part, is one that teaches only they have the absolute truth, and that their way is the only one.

Luther was called a cultist, as was Wesley, and many others by the RCC, who coined the term PROTESTANT. PRO-TEST-ANT.
    They dared protest and leave the holy (ahem) catholic church, and have yet to rejoin the only true church, which is why the Jesuits have for the last 1000 years worked on the ecumenical movement to bring the wayward protestants back under the umbrella and dogma of the RCC.

Mormons, Catholics, and JW's fall into this, among others. Yet in all of these faiths, many are saved, simply by trusting in Jesus Christ alone, and cannot leave, or will not leave the cult due to family ties.

What you fail to see as a lost man is that salvation is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. By the way, does a deist have afterlife, or are they simply annihilated via the Jehovah Witness teachings?

How do you deal with your sin? How do you account for it? Or are you sinless?

You have no concept of Christianity as a heathen, and cannot defend, via the Scriptures, what you believe, nor what is truth, nor what is error.

You defend other faiths not even knowing what they teach.

Jesus harshest words were for the religious rulers, who had incorporated traditions into religious dogma, and made the word of God none effect.

Your words define sin as that thing you do that I don't.

You never address scriptural arguments over scriptural matters presented concerning catholic doctrine, but side step and tip toe better around them better than a hyper-caffienated ballerina in a minefield.

About your source, they guy is an apparently saved Jew who also ministers to lost Catholics.

Jacob’s family is a combination of Roman Catholic and Jewish. (In his youth he was forced to attend a Catholic school, but also attended the Jewish Community Center.) Jacob’s wife Pavia, also from a science background, is a Romanian-born Israeli Jewish believer who is the daughter of holocaust survivors. Pavia was an atheist and Jacob was an agnostic. After coming to faith both switched from study in scientific fields to theological fields in Israel and in Britain. They have two children both born in Galilee.
    Jacob is a Hebrew-speaking evangelist to the Jews and a Bible teacher elaborating on the original Judeo-Christian background and hermeneutics of the New Testament, and his emphasis is on church planting and missions. He and Moriel have also been a conservative voice for biblically-based discernment among moderate Pentecostals and Charismatics opposed to the seductions of the ecumenism, money oriented preaching and hype artistry, "charismania" and psycho-babble prevalent in today’s church.
    Too funny. You quote an ex-roman catholic Jew with a ministry in Hebrew who also is moderately Charismatic.

Ruckman has burned the Charismatics so many times they hate his guts for pointing out the hypocrisies of that false movement also.
    Last edited by Ruckmanite; 12-21-2011 at 07:07 AM.