Not to worry, you schismatics will be at each others' throats soon enough.

It's just a matter of time.

Ruckman has burned the Charismatics so many times they hate his guts for pointing out the hypocrisies of that false movement also.
This is what even the Baptist's think................

My experience with this pseudo-Christian sect is very different. For several months I infiltrated a “church” belonging to the sect and learned that it owns a very large facility and that it has several hundred members. They are not active in street preaching but observe of the JW practice of spreading their sect by door to door visitation, very much to the distress of those whom they disturb in their own homes! During this time, I developed close relationships with about 35 of the members and was invited to their homes, work parties, etc., and I accepted the invitations, spending as much as 40 hours with some individuals over a period of a few months.

What I experienced with this sect was strikingly similar to what I experienced with another pseudo-Christian sect know as the “Coonyites” or the “Two by Twos.” The members of both of these sects were so severely brainwashed that to a substantial extent they had lost touch with reality and frequently answered my question in a robotic manner spewing out the words that had been programmed into their heads. And from their point of view, they are God’s chosen people and those outside of their sect are enemies of the cross of Christ and need to be saved.

Based upon my experience with the pseudo-Christian sect that Ruckman belongs to, I believe that the members of the sect are in grave peril and VERY MUCH in need of our prayers. Most of them appear to me to be beyond hope, but within this sect there are many who are very much lost and still searching for help.

In closing, I will comment that I do NOT believe that the members of this sect are Baptists. They share with Baptists several doctrines on the surface, but below the surface they have nothing in common with us.
http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=1545

LOL, even they think you're a cult.

So the Baptists think you're a cultist, while you believe the Catholics are cultists.

Delightful irony.