Thread: ?'s about suicide....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reb, prayers for you brother, I know this has been hard on you.

This is why I made the point that suicide is selfish. What it leaves behind is devestating.

Prayers said for people who have had to deal with suicide in their families.

I happen to think that murder is far worse than suicide.

Catherine
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickHenry2 View Post
    Reb, prayers for you brother, I know this has been hard on you.

This is why I made the point that suicide is selfish. What it leaves behind is devestating.
    I was helping a group who were training for a century (100) mile bike ride and was talking with an older woman who was a Cancer survivor...she had given us a speech the year before about her treatment and everything else, including the suicide of her son...

Well, on this day, I was not riding but helping out and Sallee was there with me... A 1/2 mile a way was a statue of a surfer that they call the Cardiff kook...they dress it up in different garb throughout the year. Well, I made a remark about the statue being dressed up with a jersey for Jr Seau - the former Charger who killed himself... Saying that I felt it was unfair to do that due to his actions being selfish and less than a sentence later this woman jumped on me and told me that unless I had been in that situation I should hold my tongue...

Then she reminded me of her own son who had killed himself, did not offer detail, nor did I ask. Went on about how much pain he had been in (again, not sure if it was mental, or physical pain)...

Dunno...you know?

If a person is "not right" in the head but has a relationship with GOD and has Jesus in their heart where does that lead them?

How is it different to go about looking for assisted suicide by enlisting LEO's vs self inflicted? Or does it?

Sorry...these are questions that float around in my mind when I hear of instances like this....

Lake Rat and Whiskey Reb I am so, so sorry for the pain and loss that you and your families have had to go through... I pray that GOD blesses you with Peace...

Ferris
    VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...