Thread: ?'s about suicide....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am so sorry that you have such torment. There are several suicides in Scripture, and no where does it say anything about it being an unforgivable sin, much less a sin at all. Then there is the story of Massada, and again, no mention of sin. I don't know a whole lot about what religion says, but if Scripture is the authority, I do not see anything to indicate that the act of suicide would damn a person. Please have peace in knowing that.

im so sorry for your pain and worry over your mother.

Gods Mercy is far greater than we can comprehend. only He knows the depths of her soul and her suffering, His desire for us to be with Him is very great and suicide is NOT an unpardonable sin.

who knows but at the moment of her act in her mind she cried out God help me or God forgive me.

how can any assume she did not cry out to Him? even if but a brief split second before passing over, God would have heard her and received her.

ive real alot of the dead but came back to life experiences of many people. the common thread is anyone who called out Jesus or God help me, or something similar were instantly in His light or presence. even with her overwhelming pain and depression she may have said God forgive me.

pray for your mom and ask the Lord to give you peace.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Thank you all so very much for the kind words and messages. You will never know how much they mean to me and the comfort I have recieved from them....... God Bless you all

God knows your Mothers circumstances. If you can forgive her for her actions, then God, with his infinite love and mercy, certainly can.
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Many years ago a dear friend committed suicide. The Lutheran minister who gave the service for him said something I've never forgotten, "God said you've struggled enough, now come home to Me".

Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.