Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Union Creek Journal

hi mudinyeri,

the story looks really good, my thanks for having it on kindle. due to vision problems i use my kindle with the text to speech to read to me. i found nov-dec-jan-feb so far on amazon for the kindle, is there any more or do i have it covered?

on your site i saw that you have a months dates as entries and other titles listed during the month but not with a date, i couldnt tell if they were part of the months record included in the kindle download or not. is march entries, made in china, etc on kindle...couldnt find them.

if im missing something, please elt me know. and ill post a review on amazon as soon as im done.

thanks

jazzy
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Awakening

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    hi mudinyeri,

the story looks really good, my thanks for having it on kindle. due to vision problems i use my kindle with the text to speech to read to me. i found nov-dec-jan-feb so far on amazon for the kindle, is there any more or do i have it covered?

on your site i saw that you have a months dates as entries and other titles listed during the month but not with a date, i couldnt tell if they were part of the months record included in the kindle download or not. is march entries, made in china, etc on kindle...couldnt find them.

if im missing something, please elt me know. and ill post a review on amazon as soon as im done.

thanks

jazzy
    Hopefully you can read my reply.

I publish each month's entries for Kindle once they are complete on the blog. So, when March's blog entries are complete, they'll be published to Kindle. Yes, the parallel entries like Made in China and Sweet Melody will also be included with the March journal entries.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

The Blue Hats arrive today.

Enjoy!

thanks mudinyereye. im really enjoying your story.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Is survival possible Without Faith?

Enjoy!

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Good chapter!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

The Union Creek community lays out A Good Defense.

Enjoy!