Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lyndon LaRouche video - tying all current events and history....Interesting

Default lyndon LaRouche video - tying all current events and history....Interesting

I just heard some discussion with him on a radio show and his insight was very interesting. He seemed to have a good scope of history and present current events and a pretty interesting way of connecting where we are economically and geopolitically as well and then connecting it to how this pertains to what was done in the past... the old "past repeats itself" angle.

LaRouche Address 90mins+
    This is a long video and he has some interesting speech patterns but the content (where were are heading politically, and economically with respect to where we have come from... early american history and our roots from england, europe, etc...)

very informative if you have the time.... bottom line: if you have been following john galt from florida, daniel boone, and even a little choc and j.p then you will find this very insightful. if you can't watch this now maybe keep the link and watch it/listen to it when you have time

Sobering isn't it!

"They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Default So...

Has any mental-health professional made a decent stab at figuring out just what condition(s) LaRoach has yet? Delusions of Grandeur is a cinch, but clearly not the only one. Clinical Narcissm would have to be another. LR certainly sounds like a solipsist to some degree, but gravely erroneous, maladaptive philosophy isn't usually considered a clinical condition (else willing participants in entire education systems and political parties would legally have to be institutionalized).

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Has any mental-health professional made a decent stab at figuring out just what condition(s) LaRoach has yet? Delusions of Grandeur is a cinch, but clearly not the only one. Clinical Narcissm would have to be another. LR certainly sounds like a solipsist to some degree, but gravely erroneous, maladaptive philosophy isn't usually considered a clinical condition (else willing participants in entire education systems and political parties would legally have to be institutionalized).
    I like me some opposition to what is being said....thanks, really. I found the questions from the russian intel and american intel community interesting...some one is paying attention.

OK, someone tell me why this is Root Cellar material.

What did he say that is so wrong?

I must have missed something somewhere along he line.

Default It's the source, MtnGal...

Quote Originally Posted by MtnGal View Post
    OK, someone tell me why this is Root Cellar material.

What did he say that is so wrong?

I must have missed something somewhere along he line.
    If you're not familiar with LaRoach, he's right there with Alex Jones for being severely woo-woo on a dependably periodic basis. He puts out enough stuff that sounds plausible and competent, but that is findable lots of places, that don't have a certifiably severely mentally-ill type in charge to make you wonder what is, and is not, reality-connected in what you read from them.

I heard him last week on another video and went looking for info on him. He has a colorful past for sure.

If anyone listened to the video, can you please tell me what was not true. I need help here.

I went back and listened to this video which most was a repeat of the one I heard last week. Yes he is sort of woo woo in his presentation.

I could not find anything that could be considered a lie. So, I need someone to point out the lies so I don't fall for them from him or anyone else.

I don't have my own view yet, but I've heard others say he is good at identifying problems, but has controversial solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Yes.....LL is like Alex Jones...defacto root cellar fodder.
    Even though there is factual information in what these
    people say there is enough lunacy and disinformation
    involved that they cannot be taken as anything but entertainment
    that may or may not corroborate reality.
    Pleasing your enemies does not turn them into friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------