Thread: Kim Jong Un looking at things

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Talking Kim Jong Un looking at things

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

While he's looking, that kid needs to look for a new barber.
    "We have to rebuild in a way that you will not be victimized by a similar storm again, because we don't - we're just wasting money, and we're essentially engaging in false advertising that what we're doing is restoring you to your situation that existed before the storm.”

Joe Biden

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Aw, he has cute little chubby cheeks.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Aw, he has cute little chubby cheeks.
    Yeah, if he were a pet he'd be adorable.

Every time his name comes up, I find myself thinking that unless he's smart enough to get out of the country with his skin intact, he might not be long for this world. I seriously doubt that any of those old hardened soldiers that had to kiss his dad's crazy butt want to start all over with him. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Beautiful horse, btw.
    "We have to rebuild in a way that you will not be victimized by a similar storm again, because we don't - we're just wasting money, and we're essentially engaging in false advertising that what we're doing is restoring you to your situation that existed before the storm.”

Joe Biden

He would not last 3 minutes with Rand Paul
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Un might look at things, but Il did things!

http://hypervocal.com/politics/2011/...-to-dj-heaven/