Thread: Thousands of Bolts $3.95 shipping through Feb.24

Default Thousands of Bolts $3.95 shipping through Feb.24

what kind of bolts?
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    what kind of bolts?
    Any kind you want..............

You buy by the yard.

I've ordered from them several times. Excellent service. Excellent fabric.

Oh, believe me... I have to delete their e-mails on a regular basis, FAST!!

VERY dangerous, indeed. And I blew my fabric budget there for about 6 months a couple weeks ago, buying several 3 yard pieces of WIDE (108") fabrics for backing several quilts I'm working on! When you can find high quality, 3 yard WIDE fabric in batiks or other incredible patterns for $10 a yard or a little more, that's impossible to beat! No seams for the backing, even on a king-sized quilt!

I've been sewing up a storm lately... tomorrow I need to dye several yards of fabric for the borders for the wedding quilt I had set aside for my DD (it's DONE except for the borders... after it sitting in the sewing room for 5 years, I got it all sewn together in less than a week, once I decided I was just going to do it!!). I also need to dye the background fabric for a hand-dyed giant dahlia which I'd cut years ago, and managed to get sewn together yesterday.

I do love the stonehenge fabrics... at least, some of them. Some are a little unusual, but they can make amazing blenders. I used one which looked like a blue granite for the table runner and placemats for my second son and his wife for Christmas this year... they turned out very nicely.

My goal this year is to get all the wedding quilts I've promised (two more... one is probably 3/4 done, but is a weird Mariners compass and curved Flying Geese pattern I sort of designed on the fly, and getting it all put together on a background is going to be challenging. The other- well, I haven't even picked out the pattern yet. It's for my youngest son and his wife, and they weren't expecting one... we raised the pork, lamb, and all the flowers for their wedding, and they had told us they were thrilled with that for their wedding gift. But I've been planning on a quilt for them, too. This is the year!

Summerthyme

Yep. I'm loading my cart with several 3 yard 108" wide pieces for quilt backs.

Thanks for the link, wife and I are working on several quilts now.
    But if your name is Joyce, when I hit that link it takes me to your account. Maybe you need to go back and log out.

Of course if it's not you, never mind.

EDIT
    I went back on and logged out of that account

Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper View Post
    Any kind you want..............

You buy by the yard.

I've ordered from them several times. Excellent service. Excellent fabric.

I wasn't sure if it was the nuts and bolts variety or for an AR15
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was the nuts and bolts variety or for an AR15
    Machine bolts passed through my mind, as well. I've got "spare parts" on the brain at the moment. I'm in the process of getting the bicycles road-ready, and I noticed that my stock of nails and such are a tad low.

That will be corrected in the next day or two.