Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman family challenges Holder on New Black Panthers, says no arrests ‘based sole

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Default Zimmerman family challenges Holder on New Black Panthers, says no arrests ‘based sole

In a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller, a family member of George Zimmerman asked the nation’s top law enforcement officer why he has chosen to not arrest members of the New Black Panther Party for their rhetoric — some of which may fit the federal government’s definition of a hate crime — throughout the Trayvon Martin case.
    The family member believes the reason Holder hasn’t made those arrests is because he, like the members of the New Black Panther Party, is black.
    “I am writing you to ask you why, when the law of the land is crystal clear, is your office not arresting the New Black Panthers for hate crimes?” the family member wrote to Holder.
    “The Zimmerman family is in hiding because of the threats that have been made against us, yet the DOJ has maintained an eerie silence on this matter. These threats are very public. If you haven’t been paying attention just do a Google search and you will find plenty. Since when can a group of people in the United States put a bounty on someone’s head, circulate Wanted posters publicly, and still be walking the streets?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zi...#ixzz1rdc4sRcl

What is it that they don't get about "only whites can be racist and therefore only whites can be charged with hate crimes" ?

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by INFIDEL View Post
    What is it that they don't get about "only whites can be racist and therefore only whites can be charged with hate crimes" ?
    They didn't get the memo.

more from the article, including obama celebration event last week of the movie "To Kill A Mockingbird":

The New Black Panthers have issued ultimatums to the Sanford authorities, saying they want Zimmerman arrested “dead or alive.” They have placed a bounty on Zimmerman’s head, and have called for the building of an army of vigilantes to track him down and effect a citizen’s arrest.

Most recently, the New Black Panther Party has called for violence.
    In a conference call recorded over the weekend, the militant group said it planned to “suit up and boot up” and prepare for the next stages of the “race war.”

So far, however, no members of the New Black Panther Party have faced legal consequences.

After citing the U.S. Department of Justice’s published definition of a “hate crime,” the Zimmerman family member wrote that there is “no other explanation” for Holder’s failure to authorize arrests of New Black Panther Party members, other than the fact that Holder himself is black.

“I would surmise that, based on your own definition of a hate crime, you have chosen not to arrest these individuals based solely on your race,” the family member wrote to Holder, insisting too that the was “NO racial component” to the “tragedy” that occurred on the late February night when Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.

The Daily Caller has confirmed the identity of the Zimmerman family member but is withholding that person’s identity out of concern for the family’s safety.

The family member also criticized members of Congress who have forcefully criticized police for failing to arrest Georgfe Zimmerman, as well as “the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Spike Lee, [and] President Barack Obama,” adding that “many” who have commented on the case without having a complete understanding of the facts “no doubt understand the laws of our great nation.”

Noting President Obama’s White House event last week celebrating the 1960 novel “To Kill a Mockingbird,” Zimmerman’s family member drew a novel comparison to the American literary classic.

“Strangely enough this case has a lot of parallels to those of Harper Lee’s ‘To Kill a Mockingbird,’” the letter to Attorney General Holder read. “George Zimmerman has been treated much like Tom Robinson was, chastised for not being the right (or wrong) color and found guilty based on race factors.

“You have the opportunity to act as Atticus [Finch] and do the right thing. Your boss would refer to this as a ‘teachable moment.’”
    DOJ spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to The Daily Caller’s request for comment on why Holder hasn’t authorized the arrest of any New Black Panther Party members, nor has she answered whether that decision is related to Holder’s race.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zi...#ixzz1rdlrs43h
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

I've never been a racist....but slowly and surely I'm getting there.

This whole "no action" by the DOJ, panthers, etc., is to band the "blacks" together into a SOLID voting block for Obama. The above mentioned MUST, at all cost, be stirred up into a frenzy in order to distract from the fact Obama has done NOTHING to help "his race". But then, he's done NOTHING to help ANYBODY except his "BUDDIES IN CRIME".

Quote Originally Posted by dancerdoc View Post

This whole "no action" by the DOJ, panthers, etc., is to band the "blacks" together into a SOLID voting block for Obama. The above mentioned MUST, at all cost, be stirred up into a frenzy in order to distract from the fact Obama has done NOTHING to help "his race". But then, he's done NOTHING to help ANYBODY except his "BUDDIES IN CRIME".

^^^THIS is EXACTLY WHAT IT IS, nothing more, nothing less. Stir the pot, get the base to at least show up to vote solely because of black vs. white.....
    It is shameful. But it is obvious. I heard on the radio going home last night that USA is still 68% "European-American"......so if this election is gonna be black vs white....all of this hatemongering by the BPs, etc. just might backfire....

Quote Originally Posted by dancerdoc View Post

Yup. This whole thing stinks.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Well, actually, New Black Panthers have been arrested. For weapons possession. Which Zimmerman wasn't arrested for, even after shooting an unarmed minor.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eader-Arrested

And as for the bounty, that's just money. And the Supreme Court has ruled that money is speech. So the New Black Panthers are just exercising their constitutional right to free speech.

(I don't actually believe that, I am just playing devil's advocate)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprout View Post
    Well, actually, New Black Panthers have been arrested. For weapons possession. Which Zimmerman wasn't arrested for, even after shooting an unarmed minor.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eader-Arrested
    Apples and oranges. Hashim Nzinga, the Black Panther leader, was arrested because he was a felon, and not allowed to carry a handgun. Zimmerman had a permit and was carrying legally.

I'm not "racist" either, i don't like anyone but blacks have a special place. Having dealt with them my whole career in LE...
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan