Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherrif Arpaio News Conference - Obama Eligibility

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Sherrif Arpaio News Conference - Obama Eligibility

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/media-fin...o-eligibility/

Tomorrow is news conference, World Net Daily will be streaming. Joseph Farah thinks it could be a game changer.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

Tomorrow is news conference, World Net Daily will be streaming. Joseph Farah thinks it could be a game changer.
    Looking forward to it...I'll be watching
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Color me jaded, but if you're holding onto a 'game changer' of this magnitude, you don't wait months to hold a press conference.

I'm not holding my breath.
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

Media finally paying attention to eligibility? Reporters for the major media have mostly giggled at or ridiculed investigations into the eligibility of Barack Obama for the presidency.

But that giggling may be about to end as a host of major networks and wire services plan on covering Thursday's news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse probe. See which news agencies plan on being there for this historic event.

Click here to read the full article.
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

SURPRISE: after months of investigation, there's nothing to see here. Move along, don't mind the black helicopters or the antenna that's sticking out of the back of the sheriff's skull, nor the glassy look in his eyes.

Oh, how I'd love to be wrong...
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Earthsick View Post
    SURPRISE: after months of investigation, there's nothing to see here. Move along, don't mind the black helicopters or the antenna that's sticking out of the back of the sheriff's skull, nor the glassy look in his eyes.

Oh, how I'd love to be wrong...
    I know just how you feel. At the end of the day, nothing will happen until God allows the veil to be pulled back. I mean, we really are dealing with powers and principalities in high places. It really would be something though, huh?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

We can always pray...

So who do you think the Obama Zombies will go after if they find their dictator is a fraud?

Do you think this is being allowed because this helps the NWO nuts more leverage with taking more of our freedoms away? Part of the original plan?

With the money crisis also closing in at the same time.

Is it possible that the laws they are putting on the books are not for us but for the communists and their space cadets?

Just thinking out loud.

Two possibilities in my mind, Krystal.

1. This is 'the big one'. O's outlived his usefulness and is finally being thrown under the bus by his handlers.

2. This 'puts to bed' the whole issue once and for all, just in time for election season.

Either way, I have a hard time believing it's not the next act of the insane kabuki theater we've been witnessing over the last decade.

There's a signup link in the OP's link to wnd if you want to get a copy of the report, in case anyone didn't read the whole article:

"In addition to the live-streaming, WND will make available to the public, the same day by email, the official report distributed to media by Arpaio’s investigators. Those interested in receiving the report can sign up for the free service. "

I'm going to unsubscribe after I get the report.