Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Way too much like the Gestapo for me - The National Clandestine Service

Default Way too much like the Gestapo for me - The National Clandestine Service

I heard about this branch of the CIA for the first time today while listening to the car radio. The NCS was running help wanted ads for those who might be interested in "serving the nation" (Ja woldt, mein fuhrer!). Any info on this bunch and what they do?

sunny225 Guest

Aw, man, this is great! A wonderful new branch of the CIA that old W started up! Ya know it's gotta be good if he got it started, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    Aw, man, this is great! A wonderful new branch of the CIA that old W started up! Ya know it's gotta be good if he got it started, eh?
    Just because Dubya meant well isn't going to save him from roasting for all
    the evil actions he took while in office.....with the best of intentions.

As the saying goes...with friends like that who needs enemies.
    Pleasing your enemies does not turn them into friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Yep, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Again with the "It's all Bush's fault".

If only we could have 0bama as president for life, all the evils of the world would be solved.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

Is Obama to blame for what started under Dubya? Just because Bush didn't stink quite as much as Obama does doesn't mean that the things that Bush did were righteous. All the administrations in recent history have systematically raped our constitution and the american people.
    "Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

O.K. getting back to the Clandestine Service. I too have heard the advertisements for this branch. The first thing I thought was, "What are TPTB doing now?" How clandestine can it be if they have to advertise for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenneplateau View Post
    O.K. getting back to the Clandestine Service. I too have heard the advertisements for this branch. The first thing I thought was, "What are TPTB doing now?" How clandestine can it be if they have to advertise for it?
    Just because an organization advertises doesn't not mean they are not clandestine. The Navy SEALs advertise. do you have any idea what they are doing? We might guess but I doubt you have any actual info on their ops.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

Cia spook stuff. Infiltrating criminal activities. They don't even care if you are a criminal or not. Most clandestine ops never come back.
    Where there are too many policemen, there is no liberty. Where there are too many soldiers, there is no peace. Where there are too many lawyers, there is no justice.
    Lin Yutang