Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherrif Arpaio News Conference - Obama Eligibility

I really hope Sheriff Joe doesn't go over to the dark side.

Something just doesn't feel right about this.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

On February 21, 2012 Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that the results of the investigation would be publicly revealed via a press conference on March 1, 2012, though he gave no hint as to what those results would be. He did state that some of the results may be ‘shocking’ to some. Among the things investigated are the validity of the released birth certificate and the claims of a fraudulent social security number being used by the president.

Now, the question is what is "shocking" and to which side will it be shocking? Would this be something if the ineligibility question gets traction, that Hillary would step in as candidate? Rest of article here

http://constitutionclub.org/2012/02/...streamed-live/

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Wonder if what he reveals could start the "bot hit" that is supposed to be coming in March?
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Sheriff Joe doesn't seem the type that can be bought off, but who isn't if the price or threat is high enough?

I can't help wonder if this is something in the line of the moneychangers shifting from Obama to Hillary?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

If not for Drudge today, I wouldn't have known anything about this. Haven't heard anything on TV. Anyone else?

If the Sheriff has something, wonder if they will cover? But if he says the ineligibility charges were bogus, they will probably lead with the story on the evening news. How I abhor the media.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    If not for Drudge today, I wouldn't have known anything about this. Haven't heard anything on TV. Anyone else?

If the Sheriff has something, wonder if they will cover? But if he says the ineligibility charges were bogus, they will probably lead with the story on the evening news. How I abhor the media.
    The media is doing us a favor. When they all convalesce around the same story, it only confirms that it's coordinated misinformation.

It's a lot tougher than when none of them cover a story - because then it at least has a chance of being true.

Well well, as memory serves me, this sheriff was under investigation himself here recently. Being that quid pro quo is the currency of the ilk in question, I'd wager it amounts to a huge nothing burger. Here's hopin!
    [ABOVE ALL SEEK THE FATHERS WILL]
    [TARGET THE PROBLEM]
    [EXECUTE A SOLUTION]
    [RESIST]
    [DENY]
    [REFUSE]
    [DEFY]

I'm hoping for evidence from a college admission or scholarship application that proves that he made an affirmative declaration of foreign citizenship after age 18. That would be good.

Doubt Sheriff Joe would much enjoy life in federal prison. Especially should the inmates find out....