Quote Originally Posted by Tired of Lies View Post
Pinky, do you know how much and how often you father used B12 shots?

I am chronically low despite giving myself 2 units a week. 1000mcg or 33,000 times the daily dose. The VA insists I have fibromyalagia. I was in the Lymerix vaccine test trials for Lyme disease. They had to take the vaccine off the market because of so many bad complications.

The test to decide whether it is Lyme disease or ? the VA won't do. Every once in a while I get pain epsiodes where even Norco10 won't break the pain. A shot of toridol will. This past week I felt a pain attack coming on. With the new baby being early and everything going on in the house I didn't want to ask for a ride to the VA ER. That can be an all day affair.

I was reading on the net and happenned to see where one doctor was treating CFS, Fibro, and Lyme with high doses of B12. I did 2000 twice one day and 2000 a day for the last three days. I am a little stiff today because I did part of the lawn mowing yesterday but normally I would have had to spend a few days in bed if I didn't have a toradol shot.

I think the doctors are flying blind on a lot of diseases. Similar symptoms so they pick one.

the question is why doesn't your body retain VitB??? Anwser that question and your on your way to a cure!