Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ride Out of Chicago Today

Default My Ride Out of Chicago Today

This afternoon about 3:00 I was driving west on I90 out of Chicago. I was in the middle lane when I heard a couple horn blasts coming from behind on the left side. I thought maybe someone was trying to signal something was wrong with a vehicle but saw nothing. A couple minutes later more horn blasts and a blue Durango was in the left lane slightly behind me. A woman about early thirties had her window down and was flipping me off and screaming at me that I was a Mother******. No I hadn't cut them off, but I did give her a big smile. That made the driver speed up so they were next to me. I put my hands up and hollered WHY. She hollered Obama and signaled with hand signs (maybe gang signs), additional flipping off and the ever so friendly Mother******. I just smiled and waved, you see I had a Bumper sticker on my back window "NObama 2012" Yes she was a O supporter, maybe looking for more freebies? money for more putred green nail polish? who knows. For one thing I'm sure she was a prime canidate for the TSA at O'Hare airport.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DS100 View Post
    This afternoon about 3:00 I was driving west on I90 out of Chicago. I was in the middle lane when I heard a couple horn blasts coming from behind on the left side. I thought maybe someone was trying to signal something was wrong with a vehicle but saw nothing. A couple minutes later more horn blasts and a blue Durango was in the left lane slightly behind me. A woman about early thirties had her window down and was flipping me off and screaming at me that I was a Mother******. No I hadn't cut them off, but I did give her a big smile. That made the driver speed up so they were next to me. I put my hands up and hollered WHY. She hollered Obama and signaled with hand signs (maybe gang signs), additional flipping off and the ever so friendly Mother******. I just smiled and waved, you see I had a Bumper sticker on my back window "NObama 2012" Yes she was a O supporter, maybe looking for more freebies? money for more putred green nail polish? who knows. For one thing I'm sure she was a prime canidate for the TSA at O'Hare airport.

That is downright scary. I guess the good news is she must be worried that he might not get re-elected? This is dangerous while driving on a freeway. Glad she didn't have a gun.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Oh man, i never have any bumper stickers on my vehicles anymore. I took them all off, and mainly cuz i didn't want any kind of harrassment from any of the authorities. I just feel it's time to go "underground" and not show the world my political leanings.

Obama's Army, they don't need a reason to go all Meth Head
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Good thing you didn't get tagged with a hate crime.

The last bumper sticker I had on a vehicle is one my wife thought up. It said,

I'M THE CHRISTIAN
    YOUR GOVERNMENT WARNED
    YOU ABOUT

Things being as they are, maybe I should have some more made.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I have a NOBAMA sticker on my rear window since 08 and no one has given me any grief. But I do live in Texas...

I've had a lot of positive comments on my 'ReElect No One' sticker.

Lots of cars with anti Obama stickers got keyed at a fair here a couple years ago.

I dont have bumper stickers anymore, all it takes is for one jerk who doesnt like what your sticker says to decide to run a key along your paint job as he walks by, too many jerks out there.

I always find it so interesting that "they" can openly express "their" beliefs and opinions but "we" can't.

Yep, good thing she didn't have a gun.