Thread: News Before It's Time, Victory Announced - Caucus is Tomorrow!

Default News Before It's Time, Victory Announced - Caucus is Tomorrow!

Seems Huffington Post decided to announce winner of Washington State Caucuses before they have been held - tomorrow at 9am.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1318527.html

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney rolled to a double-digit victory in Washington state's Republican presidential caucuses Saturday night, his fourth campaign triumph in a row and a fresh show of strength in the run-up to 10 Super Tuesday contests in all regions of the country.

Rick Santorum and Ron Paul battled for second place, while Newt Gingrich ran a distant fourth.

Claiming his victory, Romney said in a statement that the win meant Washington state's voters "do not want a Washington insider in the White House. They want a conservative businessman who understands the private sector and knows how to get the federal government out of the way so that the economy can once again grow vigorously. "

Unhappy Sorry

My apologies, wish I could say I was posting while under the influence but this was done by an overstressed and frazzled nut whose schedule was out of sync from being sick and lots of work. Today IS Saturday and I missed the Caucus, I believed it was Friday all day until now. Again sorry for waste of post and your time.