Thread: Belle's house is gone- Pictures Post #72

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sunny225 Guest

Prayers for all of Belle's family & her neighbors.
    Let us know when you hear something else.

Thank God the family is safe, nothing is more important than that. The buildings, personal property, and preps can be replaces.

I live in a mobile home and yesterday I went to my dd house. She doesn't have a basement, but at least it's sturdier than a mobile home. I quickly shoved several changes of clothes and personal items in a backpack. I looked around the room quick and wondered if my place got hit, would any of my preps survive. This morning when I read what happened to Belle it was like having cold water thrown at my face. I talked to ds about the fact that we really need a storm shelter. All of my bantering for the past several years has fallen on deaf ears. I told ds if we had a storm shelter not only would we be more likely to survive, but we could store things in it and not lose everything. I intend to talk to dh when he gets home this evening. Hopefully, this will be an eye opener for him.

gardengal

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Those pictures look just like what happened in Shoal Creek Valley, in Alabama, last April. My mother-in-law's cousin lost his son and daughter-in-law, their house, and his house, in that disaster. Seems like the mega-storms are targeting the hollers nowadays. Please let us know if you hear any news from Belle.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Oh, Wow! Just terrible, but thank goodness all humans were safe. She is such a helpful gal. Dern shame this happened.

I have an address now if you woul like to send something to Belle, it is her daughters place. so pm me for the address.
    I am sure all things and MONEY WOULD be appreciated.
    momof23goats

Praying for Belle and her family.

drive
    Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Praying for Belle and her family.
    For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: Walk as children of light.