Thread: Priest who denied communion to lesbian at funeral is placed on administrative leave b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the priest was right to refuse her communion, she was in a state of unrepentant sin blatantly violating the teachings of the church she claims to belong to. she knew it and forced the issue challenging the priest.

now he is ousted with claims of intimidation and unnice behavior toward staff, the bishop is toadying to be PC. makes me wonder what really is going on in that parish. ill take a wild guess at a power struggle with the priest trying to keep members online with church practices and teachings and the priest lost. so now the parrish will get a kinder, gentler priest who can be molded by the staff around him and probably not as strict. just guessing, seen some of these things happen.

nonetheless, communion is to be shared with believers in Christ and members in that church who are in accordance with the churchs teachings. the priest was right.

and people like her are trying to force the church to accept them and their sin so they can feel approved and good about themselves, while thumbing their noses at what the church actually teaches.

and she used her mothers funeral to set him up and try to embarrass him, complains to the bishop cause her feelings were hurt and the priest gets tossed.....hmmmm.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

I'm a 3rd degree KofC and stand in solidarity with our priests. I'm going to have a talk with my priest and my brother Knights to see how we can support him. We are about an hour away from that parish.
    ================================================== ===========
    Bible Prophesy forum - https://revelation.chat

"It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

"I ain't got time to stand around here and discuiss trivial trivialities." - Barney Fife

The Woman no longer claims to be Catholic her mother was.The woman is an activist Proabortion an Pro Gay rights.This situation was a setup,designed to create a situation.The Bishop is weak .jk

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacra10 View Post
    I'm a 3rd degree KofC and stand in solidarity with our priests. I'm going to have a talk with my priest and my brother Knights to see how we can support him. We are about an hour away from that parish.
    3rd Degree also .... yes the Bishop is weak. Priest was spot on.

The priest could've been a little more helpful IMO. He could have shown her the way--to the closet. Maybe put a little sign over it: 'This closet is for all you damn dirty homo sodomite scum buckets'. The homo's wouldn't understand it so under it there would need to be another sign: 'You're going to burn in hell you filth'.

Maybe a few will get the message.

If YOU 'get' it, you can thank me now.

Last edited by Grantbo; 03-12-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    Grantbo's Misadventures <<< 40 stories of when Grantbo's life went horribly wrong