Someone needs to seriously look at Chuck. Gen Charles Jacoby. His history is filled with hiding the Army's problems wherever he goes. From building troop housing over a munitions dump in Alaska to writing the report on the Afghanistan prision scandal and burying it (Taguba wrote the one that became public on Abu Graib and was promptly casheried).

Stryker brigades under Chuck have had serious problems before. The man can smile to the politicians from his knees ignoring the blood of the soldiers under his command. As he moved up the line from one star to three he did it in Stryker brigades. Including the one this guy is from.

The hurricane relief Levin talks about here. Pretty funny because Human Rights Watch and Hounduras would still like some answers about the bodies that were left behind when LTC Jacoby left after his so called hurricane relief. A real wet job.

He was Hillary's personal general directing the Libya action. She had nothing but praise for the man. If a Clinton loves a military man that should be suspect right there.

Much more was on the net about Chuck. I have an entire file on the man and I have met him and his lovely wife Grace. He gave me the willy's. A souless evil little man.

Now he is in charge of the "homeland" if Korea attacks or we have a national emergency. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

http://www.levin.senate.gov/newsroom...ction=alltypes

General Jacoby has served as the Commanding General of the Multi-National Corps in Iraq, the Commanding General of I Corps, and the Commanding General of U.S. Army Alaska. He also served as the Commander of Southern Command’s Joint Task Force Bravo in Honduras, which provided counter-drug support, and he led relief operations for Hurricane Mitch – missions that are directly relevant to NORTHCOM’s missions. I would note that he is also a native of Michigan, and holds a Master’s degree in History from the University of Michigan, so that should seal the deal. .