Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deathburgers Are Deadly

Watch them push the anti-meat agenda in the future just like they did the pro-gay agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPaulRevere View Post
    I hate to admitted it but I did just that.

I am now on the "kill granny faster" list at group health Seattle and am looking for another doctor.
    AWESOME!

Thank you all for saying what I thought when I heard that on the news! Now I don't feel so foolishly paranoid.

Actually, my first thought was, "Early death from WHAT? Car accident, hunting accident, medication side-effect?"

And my second thought was, "Hunh, they just want all us peons to stop eating all THEIR meat!"

Then, I thought, "Your tin-foil hat is on too tight, honey. That's just paranoid."

And now I think, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean somebody is not out to get you."

drive
    Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

1Tm:4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    1Tm:4:2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
    1Tm:4:3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
    1Tm:4:4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
    1Tm:4:5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Hebrews:5:14: But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Caregiver View Post
    Exactly! Another instance of Big Gov looking out for our best interest. Not! TPTB are only interested in lining their pockets. Greed, Evil Greed runs Deep.

Believing Big Brother is not good for anyone. The people need to go back to the basics. BTW, that would make us terrorists in their eyes for not walking the .gov line.

Going back to basics could put a lot of career politicians on the endangered species list.

Sam2 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by driveshesaid View Post
    Thank you all for saying what I thought when I heard that on the news! Now I don't feel so foolishly paranoid.

Actually, my first thought was, "Early death from WHAT? Car accident, hunting accident, medication side-effect?"

And my second thought was, "Hunh, they just want all us peons to stop eating all THEIR meat!"

Then, I thought, "Your tin-foil hat is on too tight, honey. That's just paranoid."

And now I think, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean somebody is not out to get you."

drive

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2 View Post

USDA Secretary:
    We Must ‘Create Appropriate Transition’
    for What Americans Eat

By Penny Starr
    September 20, 2011

cnsnews.com

U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack speaking to the National Restaurant Association in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 19, 2011. (CNSNews.com Photo/Penny Starr)

It is too late, for words... Resist. Or Submit.
    ___Resistor_____/VVVVVV\__

A progression of Lies, Disinormation and Obfuscations:
    A "bold new world" and "forces too powerful"
    http://tinyurl.com/o49lbyx
    An agregious post #24: Some Clear Thinking On 'The Debt'
    http://tinyurl.com/oqjvf3g
    More : Tax reform: restoring ... free market system.
    http://tinyurl.com/qgejpdl

Only if they are issued by JohnGaltFla, otherwise they are just hamburgers.
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.