Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any small victories for the discouraged?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any small victories for the discouraged?

In a world where every day brings more disbelief at the insanity that passes for acceptable, we all need a little ray of light. I'll start this thread out with some sunshine news from Iowa. WE FIRED THREE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, when they refused to listen to the voters of the state of Iowa. We took particular offense to being the Gay marriage state, and fought back.
    Now in a pathetic attempt to save face the loony left responded.
    Today I see AP is reporting that the three justices that were booted out by the voters of Iowa in an unprecedented recall after they made Iowa the go to state for gay marriage, were given the JFK Profile in courage award. This "award" now rivals the nobel peace prize as the toilet paper of choice here in Iowa. Caroline Kennedy said the justices "sacrificed their futures" to honor Iowa's constitution. The truth is that they thought they would get away with it. THEY DID NOT. The voters tied a can to their tails. We out community organized the community organizers. WAKE UP AMERICA! We must all pay attention to the tyranny afoot in our country and fight back. That's why I joined the Tree. Stay vigilant and stay united. Together we can stay informed and take the fight to the revolutionaries. As I see it, winning this fight is the last hope for civilization. Mankind will crumble if we loose this fight. While the Right has been going to their jobs and building this country, the Left has been collecting their government checks, sitting around at an OWS loony sit in conspiring to tear the country apart. The days of silent disbelief from the Right are over if we want to preserve sanity in the US.

Please, add your stories of battles won. Lord knows we could use a smile.
    “Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” Winston Churchill

In the last few weeks I've had several people share how the Lord has drawn them into a
    closer walk with Him. This is what we need in these last days.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I found a penny.

Despite my already modest income declining to almost nothing, we're still paying the bills and getting by. Praise the Lord for meeting our needs.

Default +

What a well worded thread title.

Here's my candidate:

Despite dire warnings of gun confiscation from the right, since beginning his term, the only firearms bill that Obama has signed has expanded carry rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Here's my candidate:

Despite dire warnings of gun confiscation from the right, since beginning his term, the only firearms bill that Obama has signed has expanded carry rights.

And only two confirmed American citizen deaths as a result of his 'under the radar' anti-gun actions...So far....

Here's my candidate:

Never forget the key word. Obama hasn't gone after the Second Amendment in a big way YET. The day is coming, and Romney is just as anti-gun as Obama.

Here's my candidate:

Well, just heard on the local news in our neck of the woods. DFW Gun range is building another facility in Frisco. They're breaking ground on a NINE MILLION DOLLAR GUN RANGE. Our little contribution for "let THEM eat cake."

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Despite my already modest income declining to almost nothing, we're still paying the bills and getting by. Praise the Lord for meeting our needs.
    Us too Moestooge. On paper, we should have gone under financially long ago, but the Lord seems to stretch our finances like the fishes and the loaves. We've had expensive car repairs, a rent hike, a utility hike and various unexpected expenses which mathematically were unaffordable, but at the end of each month everything is paid for, with a very small amount of cash left over. Somehow preps have been added to throughout this as well, which should have been impossible. God is good, and faithful beyond my ability to express.
    "We have to rebuild in a way that you will not be victimized by a similar storm again, because we don't - we're just wasting money, and we're essentially engaging in false advertising that what we're doing is restoring you to your situation that existed before the storm.”

Joe Biden