Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

Five Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The Word

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=14867

This guy makes an ugly and truthful case.
    Some of you will reject this message violently.
    This is the first reaction to truth BTW--a knee jerk reaction and a pain in the gut.

Watch the video.
    Love it. Hate it.

Hope this is not a repeat--if so sorry.

ST

ok, DH is at work...kiddos are in bed...I'll have a look see
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Whether they will be the worst in the world or not will likely be subjective.
    But all one needs to do is watch a video of a Black Friday crowd stomping
    people to death just to save $50 on an XBox they don't need. Then realize
    just how dangerous and violent these same mindless masses will be when
    they are hungry.
    Pleasing your enemies does not turn them into friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by nvscanman View Post
    Whether they will be the worst in the world or not will likely be subjective.
    But all one needs to do is watch a video of a Black Friday crowd stomping
    people to death just to save $50 on an XBox they don't need. Then realize
    just how dangerous and violent these same mindless masses will be when
    they are hungry.
    Another consideration is when the man-made zombies can't get their mind-stablizing prescribed and/or illegal drugs! Katrina is another good reference point as to what life will be like when the house of cards come tumbling down!!!

Get out of the cities and subrubs, while you still can! If you can't get out of the cities and suburbs before the tower of Mystery Babylon comes crashing down, I feel for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by microcarl View Post
    Another consideration is when the man-made zombies can't get their mind-stablizing prescribed and/or illegal drugs! Katrina is another good reference point as to what life will be like when the house of cards come tumbling down!!!

Get out of the cities and subrubs, while you still can! If you can't get out of the cities and suburbs before the tower of Mystery Babylon comes crashing down, I feel for you!!!
    The grocerey store shelves will be empty before most of the Prozac zombies
    run out of pills.
    Pleasing your enemies does not turn them into friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bugged out of an integrated suburb 6 months ago. Now I'm in a semi rural area where 98% of folks look like me. And very low crime as far as I can tell. But yeah, when the food stamps quit going out or when they buy very little, it's all going to erupt. Right now I think they get $4.50 a day. Soon that will buy very little. The $1.2 trillion in cuts kick in Jan 1st. Should be interesting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    Five Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The Word

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=14867

This guy makes an ugly and truthful case.
    Some of you will reject this message violently.
    This is the first reaction to truth BTW--a knee jerk reaction and a pain in the gut.

Watch the video.
    Love it. Hate it.

Hope this is not a repeat--if so sorry.

ST
    well, I didn't reject it and I agree with it so hows that although I would have had Jesus coming back at the end
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Can't watch the video, but at least we haven't degenerated into human bombs and RPGs in the super-markets and malls, yet.

I agree it will be very ugly, from the destruction and quantity of flying lead standpoint, when the inner cities go up. The Enemy loves inciting mobs with bloodlust. Best stand way back when JIT dries up, and the cash machine doesn't work.

Tras
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Can't watch the video, but at least we haven't degenerated into human bombs and RPGs in the super-markets and malls, yet.

I agree it will be very ugly, from the destruction and quantity of flying lead standpoint, when the inner cities go up. The Enemy loves inciting mobs with bloodlust. Best stand way back when JIT dries up, and the cash machine doesn't work.

Tras
    Hummm... Has everyone gorfotten the fact that there are 3 million known legal Muslims in the country and probably that many more that are here illegally? Has no one considered that if even 1% of those are sleepers, that is 30,000 sleepers in this country - not including the illegal Muslims?

Do you really think that the illegal Mexicans are going to behave and not take advantage of the collapse? You do know about Conqueista (spelling) and the Zetas, right?

When the collapse comes, what ever the trigger, do you think these sleepers will remain asleep?

Most people only look at the collapse from the angle of Jack-Booted Thugs, gangs and a drug infested zombie hoard! The Muslim sleepers and the Mexican cartels will be a far greater threat than any of us can imagine!

Hummm... Has everyone gorfotten the fact that there are 3 million known legal Muslims in the country and probably that many more that are here illegally? Has no one considered that if even 1% of those are sleepers, that is 30,000 sleepers in this country - not including the illegal Muslims?

Do you really think that the illegal Mexicans are going to behave and not take advantage of the collapse? You do know about Conqueista (spelling) and the Zetas, right?

When the collapse comes, what ever the trigger, do you think these sleepers will remain asleep?

Most people only look at the collapse from the angle of Jack-Booted Thugs, gangs and a drug infested zombie hoard! The Muslim sleepers and the Mexican cartels will be a far greater threat than any of us can imagine!
    This goes far beyond the Big Pharma zombies going loco when their meds run out. You're going to need a big scorecard to keep track of all the battles that could be taking place. Let's start with Mexicans vs. blacks, not to mention blacks vs. whitey. How about Mexicans vs. Puerto Ricans and Puerto Ricans vs. blacks in some places?

Some Indians might want to settle old scores with the palefaces. How about the non-Mormons in Utah and parts of Arizona and Idaho? Think they might be a target? The blue-collar eastern European types in places such as Cleveland and Chicago aren't too fond of minorities. On the west coast, the Asians may unite if the blacks and Mexicans come looking for a fight, and I could see Asians and whites in an alliance of sorts in places. The Muslims will end up being the most widely hated group, and the lard and pig parts will flow when they come around. It ain't gonna be dull when SHTF.