Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    Five Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The Word

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=14867

This guy makes an ugly and truthful case.
    Some of you will reject this message violently.
    This is the first reaction to truth BTW--a knee jerk reaction and a pain in the gut.

Watch the video.
    Love it. Hate it.

Hope this is not a repeat--if so sorry.

ST
    well, I didn't reject it and I agree with it so hows that although I would have had Jesus coming back at the end
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Can't watch the video, but at least we haven't degenerated into human bombs and RPGs in the super-markets and malls, yet.

I agree it will be very ugly, from the destruction and quantity of flying lead standpoint, when the inner cities go up. The Enemy loves inciting mobs with bloodlust. Best stand way back when JIT dries up, and the cash machine doesn't work.

Tras
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Can't watch the video, but at least we haven't degenerated into human bombs and RPGs in the super-markets and malls, yet.

I agree it will be very ugly, from the destruction and quantity of flying lead standpoint, when the inner cities go up. The Enemy loves inciting mobs with bloodlust. Best stand way back when JIT dries up, and the cash machine doesn't work.

Tras
    Hummm... Has everyone gorfotten the fact that there are 3 million known legal Muslims in the country and probably that many more that are here illegally? Has no one considered that if even 1% of those are sleepers, that is 30,000 sleepers in this country - not including the illegal Muslims?

Do you really think that the illegal Mexicans are going to behave and not take advantage of the collapse? You do know about Conqueista (spelling) and the Zetas, right?

When the collapse comes, what ever the trigger, do you think these sleepers will remain asleep?

Most people only look at the collapse from the angle of Jack-Booted Thugs, gangs and a drug infested zombie hoard! The Muslim sleepers and the Mexican cartels will be a far greater threat than any of us can imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by microcarl View Post
    Hummm... Has everyone gorfotten the fact that there are 3 million known legal Muslims in the country and probably that many more that are here illegally? Has no one considered that if even 1% of those are sleepers, that is 30,000 sleepers in this country - not including the illegal Muslims?

Do you really think that the illegal Mexicans are going to behave and not take advantage of the collapse? You do know about Conqueista (spelling) and the Zetas, right?

When the collapse comes, what ever the trigger, do you think these sleepers will remain asleep?

Most people only look at the collapse from the angle of Jack-Booted Thugs, gangs and a drug infested zombie hoard! The Muslim sleepers and the Mexican cartels will be a far greater threat than any of us can imagine!
    This goes far beyond the Big Pharma zombies going loco when their meds run out. You're going to need a big scorecard to keep track of all the battles that could be taking place. Let's start with Mexicans vs. blacks, not to mention blacks vs. whitey. How about Mexicans vs. Puerto Ricans and Puerto Ricans vs. blacks in some places?

Some Indians might want to settle old scores with the palefaces. How about the non-Mormons in Utah and parts of Arizona and Idaho? Think they might be a target? The blue-collar eastern European types in places such as Cleveland and Chicago aren't too fond of minorities. On the west coast, the Asians may unite if the blacks and Mexicans come looking for a fight, and I could see Asians and whites in an alliance of sorts in places. The Muslims will end up being the most widely hated group, and the lard and pig parts will flow when they come around. It ain't gonna be dull when SHTF.

Sounds like the makings for a target rich environment.....

I better get to digging those foxholes this year!
    "Sometimes all you can do is shake your head and smile....."

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    This goes far beyond the Big Pharma zombies going loco when their meds run out. You're going to need a big scorecard to keep track of all the battles that could be taking place. Let's start with Mexicans vs. blacks, not to mention blacks vs. whitey. How about Mexicans vs. Puerto Ricans and Puerto Ricans vs. blacks in some places?

Some Indians might want to settle old scores with the palefaces. How about the non-Mormons in Utah and parts of Arizona and Idaho? Think they might be a target? The blue-collar eastern European types in places such as Cleveland and Chicago aren't too fond of minorities. On the west coast, the Asians may unite if the blacks and Mexicans come looking for a fight, and I could see Asians and whites in an alliance of sorts in places. The Muslims will end up being the most widely hated group, and the lard and pig parts will flow when they come around. It ain't gonna be dull when SHTF.
    And all those elements too!

People seem to take on an image of the future relating to the distractions fed us by the MSM. All the while, we don't even recognize the centries and decades of breeding class division, race division, past grievences against other races, etc.

The fact is, the fabric of society is far, far thinner than everyone realizes. Once the abundance of consumer goods is not able to move within the public sector and every day convieniences are nothing more than a distant memory, Once the realization that our world as we knew it, is vaporized for the rest of our lifetime, our childrens lifetimes, our grand childrens lifetimes, as far into the future as we can project, the entire social structure will begin to swirl into the increasingly more powerful gravitational influence of chaos - just as it has/will in the MENA countries that have/will fall victim to their version of transformation.

The differene between those countries and the U.S. is that the comon folk in those countries are acustom to a lifestyle of poverty and daily hardship and they are mostly monolithic in culture - they already know how to make due in times of trouble. The U.S., on the other hand, polylithic (a melting pot of cultures), is fat and lazy and hasn't yet seen the face of oppression, starvation and meaningless death that takes place on a daily basis in third-world countries.

Frankly, if it was just the U.S. that I saw as crumbling into a worthless third-world heap, I would have hope for survival for the prepared. But sadly, I don't see much hope for the human species.

I only know that this is a spiritual war being played out in the physical realm and we are the impliments, as well as the spoils of this spiritual war - the spoils being possession of the souls of mankind!

Quote Originally Posted by microcarl View Post
    People seem to take on an image of the future relating to the distractions fed us by the MSM. All the while, we don't even recognize the centries and decades of breeding class division, race division, past grievences against other races, etc.
    Class and racial division is still being widened to this day, especially with this administration. If there is a well thought out plan by power and financial elite's to take complete iron-fisted tyrannical control of America, what better game plan than to distract and encourage the population into fighting among themselves? Divide & conquer. Seething, pent-up hatred boils just beneath the surface, like madness, which is what we'll witness the second social inhibitions break down. Once unleashed, hatred is blind and non-discriminating, often consuming its own host.

Frankly, if it was just the U.S. that I saw as crumbling into a worthless third-world heap, I would have hope for survival for the prepared. But sadly, I don't see much hope for the human species.
    Don't give up on us yet, carl. When there is no hope, there will no longer be a human species. We cannot exist indefinately without it. We are hope. Let the entire forest burn to the ground if need be and there will still be a glimmer of hope and good in the new sprouts that rise from the ashes.

There are plenty of scores to settle. And the Christian "love your neighbor" message has been replaced with greed and kill "[-------]" (fill in the blank for your preferred enemy of choice).

A lot of Mormon churches will be looted and burned down simply because desperate idiots want to steal food they think are in these buildings (there is little to none in the local churches- the "stores" of food are in the Bishop's Warehouses / Family Home Storage Centers). LDS membership lists will be stolen and their members will be targeted for food even if only 5% of LDS actually do food storage.

Got Ammo in 1,000 round case quantities? Got non-lethal defenses (CS gas)? Got sensors and night vision? Doesn't matter where you live - you will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post

EDITED OUT

Yes, I completely agree.
    Nearly all of your posts are full of it.

ST
    Last edited by BB; 03-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.

It is not going to be nice and it will not be polite. Unfortunately, we are in the city and no other avenue. Both not well physically due in my case to working two jobs all my life (so I could save to take care of the family). Now, you have to admit, if your film is accurate, the hard work and assundry illnesses because of it, is downright funny!! And on top of it, I am the sharing type. Gotta get over that if I live long enough. Well, we can only do our best and I do believe strong in our prayers. GOD WILL shall be done.