Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman threatens to kill Professor and white students in her "Evolution" class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Woman threatens to kill Professor and white students in her "Evolution" class

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/studen...ning-kill.html

FAU student caught on camera attacking staff, students

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/studen...#ixzz1pl8SLC74

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- A Florida Atlantic University student was caught on video threatening to kill her professor and several classmates.
    The incident was captured by several students in class on their iphones and already the video has gone viral. The outburst so violent, the student had to be removed from class by two FAU employees.
    The violent outburst occurred in the middle of an evolution class at FAU in Boca Raton. An outburst students say starts while Professor Steven Kajiura is reviewing for a midterm.
    "They were talking about natural selection. They were talking about peacocks and how females choose their mates by their most feathers and the woman started asking about how that killed all black people," said one FAU student.
    Students say that's when the girl snaps, ranting and threatening to kill Professor Kaijura and several of her classmates.
    "You better shut up before I kill you," the student yelled to her professor on the video.
    "It just seemed like it came out of nowhere."
    Several students whip out their iphones to capture the outburst on video. As the situation escalates, others leave the classroom to call police.
    Seconds later, the girl walks past a row of students screaming and yelling, then smacks a a male student in the head.
    Shortly after, two FAU employees walk into class to try to restrain the student, but as seen in the video, she goes after them as well.
    Right now, the student's name is not being released. She was taken to a local hospital and Baker Acted. According to FAU they are doing everything they can to make sure students have a safe environment.

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/studen...#ixzz1pl8NAM00

Here's the youtube, Language warning.

FAU Student freakout! - YouTube

Well, she assualted two or three people, so that should be enought reason to lock her butt up for a few days so that they can adjust her meds.
    Clem

USMC & LEO Retired
    DAV Life Member
    VVA Life Member
    NRA Benefactor Member
    MOP Life Member

"Not everyone understands because they have not studied history or the Qoran.

We Christians have been at war with Islam since 1069 AD.

My sword belongs to Israel, the Father has commanded it."

Quote Originally Posted by CapeCMom View Post
    Someone went off her meds....
    Or too many street meds!

There was a time I would have sat there and watched the show. Not today, too many wackos who turn violent.

Default Crazy?

She must have not gotten her Obama Stash or was that Hash? White Jackets Please report to room 101, African Studies ASAP!
    Running is not a plan=Running is what you do when a plan Fails!

Is there any follow-up on this oppresed lady?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Baker Act = Pink Slip = 24-72 hour involuntary hospitalization for evaluation. LOTS of reasons to get a pink slip. Suicide is only one.
    Transport usually comes with 4- or 5-point leather restraints (unless your state thinks restraints are inhumane, in which case Poseys magically appear as the squad door closes.....or a backboard).
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/

She threatened the black students, too. In fact, the first student she threatened to kill was the black girl up front arguing with her.

I gotta say, the blacks didn't back down because this just looks like any other day in the hood. They're used to it. Many blacks over-react in just this way all the time. Very emotional towards family members, etc. It doesn't look all that odd to me. I've seen melt downs like this hundreds of times. It's the adult version of a child's temper tantrum.

...but white people, I don't think they're used to seeing it. It's scary to them.

that there is the biggest reason I left the suburbs.....

just a matter of time....

just sayin....