Quote Originally Posted by Kayso View Post
The sad part is that the School will probably appologize to the woman for the obviously offensive material that aggitated her. The teacher will be fired of course and the student who's head was in the way of her hand will be expelled. Before its all said and done she will be on Television with the president and hailed as a "civil rights hero".

On a serious note though. It alludes me how a "person" can act out in such a juvenile way and think they are somehow entitled to great things and success. Seriously I wouldn't have dared act that way as a CHILD for fear of being punished profusely by my parents.
Kayso... if this woman is mentally ill (and if she isn't, she's doing a darned good imitation of it), she truly is NOT in control of her actions. Children over the age of around 2 years ARE, and if they are raised correctly- with gentle, firm consistent discipline, they won't act like that except under extreme provocation or serious stress. In fact, we used to be able to tell when our young ones were getting sick *because* they'd act out in a manner very unusual or 'over the top' for them.

I rather doubt this will play out the way you're envisioning, although with this administration, etc, you NEVER can tell. That's because many of THEM are mentally ill- if you classify being a sociopath as a mental disease. And that's their biggest danger- their sheer unpredictability. It's why we've gone gray and will continue to do so in our daily lives- because the majority of those in power, from local politics all the way to the top, are sociopaths.

Summerthyme