Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Militia Organization Vows Vengeance on Trayvon Martin Shooter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PS:

You don't TRY to STOP as in shooting another person unless you are in FEAR of being harmed or losing your life. Or if someone is trying to hurt, rape, kidnap or murder another person like your family member as an example.

Disclaimer: I have not followed this story that closely.

The guy who tried to play 'peace officer' and follow the other person and ended up shooting him makes me wonder and as I said, I did not follow this story that closely.

From the tiny bit that I have heard - it gives GOOD and responsible gun folks a bad name - conceal or open carry folks. Some of what I have heard could be true or false since I do NOT always trust the so called NEWS!

Catherine
    Armed and Female
    An open carry advocate and open carry lady.
    Account Closed

We've all been wondering what would be the 'spark' or 'sparks' that would set off the bloodshed. We've found one.

Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Deep in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher View Post
    We've all been wondering what would be the 'spark' or 'sparks' that would set off the bloodshed. We've found one.

Prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    This is exactly what the left wants, race wars in the streets and renewed call for gun restrictions. Obama wants race wars.
    I am glad I live way up in the mountains. I would hate to live in or near any big city this summer.
    Cry Havoc, and let loose the dogs of war !

Quote Originally Posted by kevin333 View Post
    This is exactly what the left wants, race wars in the streets and renewed call for gun restrictions. Obama wants race wars.
    I am glad I live way up in the mountains. I would hate to live in or near any big city this summer.
    you're correct!! Here ya go!:

Jackson calls for repeal of self defense laws in wake of Trayvon Martin death
    Stand Your Ground Laws Under Attack | March 26, 2012

In the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting in Sanford, Florida, Rev. Jesse Jackson yesterday called for the repeal of self defense laws, such as the 'Stand Your Ground' statute in Florida that allows citizens leeway in the use of firearms to protect their lives and property.
    Jackson made the remarks during an address before an African American congregation yesterday in Eatonville, Florida, which is located 20 miles from the Martin shooting.
    According to the Miami Herald, Jackson referred to Trayvon Martin as a 'martyr' and likened the spilling of his blood to that of Jesus Christ. Using the familiar hymn on the death of Christ entitled, There's Power in the Blood, as his theme, Jackson declared, "There's power in the blood of Emmett Till! There's Power in the blood of Medgar Evers! There's power in the blood of Dr. King!"

Continue reading on Examiner.com Jackson calls for repeal of self defense laws in wake of Trayvon Martin death - National Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative...#ixzz1qF6rKcsP
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Default Incitement: It's all they have

The NBP will be funded, equipped and armed by the Justice Department. Anyone disagrees will be labeled a racist by the LSM and a terrorist by the SPLC. The Second Civil War has begun. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-tshirt-759832 An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Default Not that it matters anymore=what did or didn't happen

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow, then began hammering his head
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

According to ABC World News black mothers are having tough conversations with their sons. Waa waaa.

White sons and daughters are in much more danger statistically from those black sons than vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post
    According to ABC World News black mothers are having tough conversations with their sons. Waa waaa.
    If they were smart they would be telling their little baby boys to stay away from Whitey. This ain't gonna go on for much longer.
    Support Your Local Militia.

Makes me glad to live in Podunk, MO.

Quote Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post

White sons and daughters are in much more danger statistically from those black sons than vice versa.
    Blue eyed devils...hey wait the shooter was a brown eyed devil.

Does being called cracker, does this mean that hispanics lose minority status they have enjoyed thus far?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken