Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Militia Organization Vows Vengeance on Trayvon Martin Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by hunybee View Post
    Sorry, not white. This guy was stupid to go after the suspect, he's not a LEO. "Stand your Ground" defense went out the window once he pursued. Either way, Zimmerman must be legally protected from this lynch-mob. If they do come for him, THEN he'll definitely be within rights for "Stand your Ground". This militant black group will be pushing the limits of legality by effecting an citizens arrest and if the DA and LEO allow for it....LAWSUIT TIME, not to mention it could be quantified as a "hate crime". Where's Holder when he should do his job???!??!???!
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the River of Truth, and tell the whole world.... "No, YOU MOVE."

It is better to die a free and armed man than a broke, imprisoned and unarmed one."

Quote Originally Posted by Proud2AVoter View Post
    Sorry, not white. This guy was stupid to go after the suspect, he's not a LEO. "Stand your Ground" defense went out the window once he pursued. Either way, Zimmerman must be legally protected from this lynch-mob. If they do come for him, THEN he'll definitely be within rights for "Stand your Ground". This militant black group will be pushing the limits of legality by effecting an citizens arrest and if the DA and LEO allow for it....LAWSUIT TIME, not to mention it could be quantified as a "hate crime". Where's Holder when he should do his job???!??!???!

Can a black on Hispanic crime be considered a hate crime. I was under the impression that only whites were capable of hate crimes. Everyone else is all love and unicorns.

Farakahn is jumping in making his "I am Your God, kill whitey" pronouncements
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    I was under the impression that only whites were capable of hate crimes. Everyone else is all love and unicorns.

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/archer

There is no such thing, my opinion, and there should not be such a thing called a 'Hate Crime'.

Crime is C R I M E.

I wrote about this years ago.

Catherine
    Account Closed

PS:

You don't TRY to STOP as in shooting another person unless you are in FEAR of being harmed or losing your life. Or if someone is trying to hurt, rape, kidnap or murder another person like your family member as an example.

Disclaimer: I have not followed this story that closely.

The guy who tried to play 'peace officer' and follow the other person and ended up shooting him makes me wonder and as I said, I did not follow this story that closely.

From the tiny bit that I have heard - it gives GOOD and responsible gun folks a bad name - conceal or open carry folks. Some of what I have heard could be true or false since I do NOT always trust the so called NEWS!

Catherine
    Armed and Female
    An open carry advocate and open carry lady.
    Account Closed

We've all been wondering what would be the 'spark' or 'sparks' that would set off the bloodshed. We've found one.

Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

These black militant groups might want to give thought to pushing too hard, too quick. The white man has bent over and has kept his mouth shut for a LONG in in attempt to appease....I have heard of "black rage" for a long time now since black leaders (Rev. Jesse) used the term to excuse and to justify brutal black on white crime during the April. 1992 L.A. Riots. The ugly truth is, there is a white rage in this country that no one (especially the media) seems to want to acknowledge.....If you are wondering what I mean by all of this, read up on the backlash when the media attempted to contain the brutal black on white rape, beating, sodomy, mutilation, humiliation, burning, shooting / torture of a white couple in Knoxville, Tn in Jan of 2007 (Christian / Newsome Murders.) One of the worst HATE crimes that I have ever heard of in this country and the story was contained to the local area. Why ? Because the victims were white college students who were car jacked and kidnapped by a gang of blacks while on a date. The only reason that it made it national was due to people like me pushing the information as far as I could by use of the internet.

These black militant groups have been empowered by the present administration because they refuse to hold them accountable for their actions (voter intimidation of the Black Panthers.) Rev. Jeremiah Wright (Obama's Preacher) said it best. He stated that noone could understand either him or Obama without understanding "Black Liberation Theology."
    Well,...I studied up on it. Black Liberation Theology just so happens to be the core philosophy behind the Black Panther movement.

These black militant groups may want to think twice about pushing their agenda. They might just open up a can of worms that they cannot put the lid back on.....Loud, self promoting emotionalism (posing) only goes so far.....You reap what you sow. If you live by the sword , you will die by it.

I am no militant racist advocating violence. On the other hand, I would not stand idly by if a armed, black militant group were to march into my neighborhood while hurling threats while toting AK's. NO WAY,...NO HOW.
    Last edited by SMSTRICK; 03-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    "The hardest thing for a modern army to fight and destroy is a man among the civilian population with a gun and the will to fight." - Unknown

I can not condone a black militia doing a citizen arrest of Zimmerman. That said I do understand it. I have often wondered why blacks did not obtain guns ant take out the KKK guys in the act.

As I followed this case I can not see that Zimmerman has a leg to stand on. If I was the kid I would have not particularly obeyed Zimmerman. I can not understand the media non comprehension of the kid getting the better of Zimmerman in a physical match. Kid in high school sports and in good physical shape. Zimmerman ten years older and not in good physical shape.

Zimmerman should have waited for the cops. How does a neighborhood watch guy know who should be in the area. I suspect their were lots of residents with many different friends that could be coming to visit.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Thought this picture looked interesting:

Notice some white people in it.. looks very professional...

Turns out it's a Cuban Military Parade from the 50th anniversary of the Bay of Pigs invasion: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...d_forward.html

Just found that... interesting.

I'm guessing their membership list isn't as high as they want it to seem.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.