This post is for JohnGaltFLA and anyone else knows someone who was a victim of this American tragedy.

Good and informative video from AutolineDetroit that should make any American's blood boil.

synopsis

Tammy Darvish, DARCARS Automotive Group, Jeff Duvall, Duvall Automotive, Phil Painter, Painter Automotive. Topic: Car dealers forced to give up business.

National Rifle Association members are famous for their passionate slogan “I’ll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands.” Well, slogans are great but in the end they’re only words. Just ask those American car dealers who, over the last few years, had their franchises unceremoniously ripped from their very live hands and were powerless to stop it.

On Autoline This Week John McElroy talks to mega dealer and author Tammy Darvish about her book “Outraged – How Detroit and the Wall Street Car Czars Killed the American Dream” as well as two of her fellow dealers – one former & one still fighting – as they discuss what it’s like to have corporate America try to deal independent business owners a death blow.

http://www.tammydarvish.com/

Check out the SIGTARP report.