Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Obama, Others, Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Case

Quote Originally Posted by AskYourselfWhy View Post
    OK, I'll play.

The witnesses said Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him and bashing his head into the pavement. (btw, what would a person's intent be for bashing another person's head against the pavement?) OK--It was Martin screaming for help before the gun shot. Help for what? He needed help beating Zimmerman's head against the pavement?

Yeah, that makes sense!

The timeline indicates that Martin ran off and Zim had headed back to his car. Why was Martin even there?

Even if the screams for help were from Martin. So what?

Why was he even there? And why was he on top of Zimmerman as the witnesses testify? A 17 year old football player can't outrun an ol' fat cracker?

Gimme a break, man....

And, who knows, maybe the next voice recognition software update will put the likelihood of the voice being Zimmerman's at 51% instead of 48%. Would the MSM then say, "The Voice Screaming For Help Is Most Likely Zimmerman,"? Haw, haw. Yeah that will happen.

This ^^^.

Checkmate.

“We’re America, B!tches”

Disclosure:
    I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative

Hug your bride,
    Al

Edmund Burke, 'Reflections on the Revolution in France'

Richard Feynman, 'The Feynman Lectures on Physics'

Roger Penrose, 'The Road To Reality'' & The Emperor's New Mind'

Karl Popper, 'An Open Society and Its Enemies' & 'The Logic of Scientific Discovery'

Lansing & Philbrick, 'Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage'

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    I understand that Zimmerman is Hispanic.
    Oh, absolutely he is, M.S.. But, the whole racial frenzy is predicated on him being white. I'm playing the devil's advocate and saying OK, fine, let's say it was Martin screaming and Zim was a ol' fat white guy (old compared to a 17 y/o kid). Why was Martin even there? He could have ran off or, better yet, minded his own business and just kept walking, or even called the police himself. Zim wasn't chasing him down yelling racial slurs and shooting at him.

If the racists concede that Zim was hispanic then the the whole racial frenzy collapses. That is, unless they want to start a media attack on hispanics. But, with the hispanics running them out of neighborhoods in CA I think they know better than to pick that battle. It's easier for the racist activists to fire up the old tried and true method of stirring up the ignorant and misguided against white people. The "rev's" make a buck on appearances and there's more money on the plate for the other wolves in sheeps clothing.

NBC to do ‘internal investigation’ on Zimmerman segment

NBC told this blog today that it would investigate its handling of a piece on the “Today” show that ham-handedly abridged the conversation between George Zimmerman and a dispatcher in the moments before the death of Trayvon Martin. A statement from NBC:
    “We have launched an internal investigation into the editorial process surrounding this particular story.”
    Great news right there. As exposed by Fox News and media watchdog site NewsBusters, the “Today” segment took this approach to a key part of the dispatcher call:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
    Here’s how the actual conversation went down:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.
    The difference between what “Today” put on its air and the actual tape? Complete: In the “Today” version, Zimmerman volunteered that this person “looks black,” a sequence of events that would more readily paint Zimmerman as a racial profiler. In reality’s version, Zimmerman simply answered a question about the race of the person whom he was reporting to the police. Nothing prejudicial at all in responding to such an inquiry.

Read more:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...g.html?hpid=z6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Default Update...

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03302012

Neighbor defends George Zimmerman

Friday, 30 Mar 2012

TAMPA - "One of George Zimmerman's neighbors is speaking out, saying looks can be deceiving.
    Despite booking video from the Sanford Police Department that many say shows George Zimmerman largely unscathed from his encounter with Trayvon Martin, the neighbor said he saw Zimmerman with obvious injuries.

The neighbor is talking for the first time about what he saw on George Zimmerman's face less than 24-hours after Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

"I saw George. He was banged up. His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said.

He described where the injuries were.
    "I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.
    He points out exactly where on a picture.
    "I seen the bandage right here, and this side of his nose and this side of his nose was swollen.

The surveillance video was r
    eleased by Sanford police of Zimmerman when he was brought in for questioning after the shooting. Bruises and bandages aren't visible, but you can see an officer looking at the back of his head.

"Once you get into a fight you don't show bruises that day, it shows the next day," he said.
    The neighbor says Zimmerman had to have acted in self-defense.
    "I think something happened that night where he had to defend himself," the neighbor said.
    He says that the voice heard screaming on the 911 call is that of George Zimmerman.

"I hear his voice every single day, I talk to him every single day," he said.
    He says the case has haunted him.
    "I've been thinking about it morning noon and night ever since I seen the bandages on him," he said.
    He believes Zimmerman was defending his life, and that's why he's defending Zimmerman now. He says he doesn't believe race played a role in what happened.

"I don't think race is involved at all, because I've seen black, African-American folks come to George's house," he said.
    The neighbor says he's tired of Zimmerman being portrayed as the bad guy.
    "Everyone needs to let the justice system take its course before rushing to judgment," he said."

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    NBC to do ‘internal investigation’ on Zimmerman segment

NBC told this blog today that it would investigate its handling of a piece on the “Today” show that ham-handedly abridged the conversation between George Zimmerman and a dispatcher in the moments before the death of Trayvon Martin. A statement from NBC:
    “We have launched an internal investigation into the editorial process surrounding this particular story.”
    Great news right there. As exposed by Fox News and media watchdog site NewsBusters, the “Today” segment took this approach to a key part of the dispatcher call:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
    Here’s how the actual conversation went down:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.
    The difference between what “Today” put on its air and the actual tape? Complete: In the “Today” version, Zimmerman volunteered that this person “looks black,” a sequence of events that would more readily paint Zimmerman as a racial profiler. In reality’s version, Zimmerman simply answered a question about the race of the person whom he was reporting to the police. Nothing prejudicial at all in responding to such an inquiry.

Read more:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...g.html?hpid=z6

The question here is will they be using the same techniques and methods that got this egg on their face to begin with?

Default Two more bits of info on this case...

1) Apparently Zimmerman is a registered Democrat.

2) There is another pair of photos the mass media is doctoring:

http://i42.tinypic.com/fy1tdu.jpg

Further analysis of the call for help also indicates that it did not come from Zimmerman --
    The Sentinel spoke with two experts. The first, biometric voice analyst Tom Owen, who studies the characteristics that make each voice unique and identifiable. After using sophisticated computer technology to compare the scream in the background of the neighbor's 911 calls to Zimmerman's own 911 calls, Owen tells the Sentinel that "you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman" screaming.
    . The second expert, Ed Primeau, enhanced the audio recordings and relied on his ears — and years of forensic audio experience. Based on tone, "I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," he says. "That's a young man screaming."
    http://theweek.com/article/index/226...-falling-apart

Default }}}sigh{{{

I'm waiting for MSNBC to interview the psychic who claims they're in contact with Trayvon to tell us all what really happened....after all, everything else is just speculation.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    Further analysis of the call for help also indicates that it did not come from Zimmerman --

http://theweek.com/article/index/226...-falling-apart
    Total carp. Neither of these jackwagon experts even mentioned the fact that George Zimmerman, the person actually crying for help, had just had his nose broken by @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.

What affect would a mechanical septum rearrangement along with blood running into your sinus cavity have on a person's voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    Total carp. Neither of these jackwagon experts even mentioned the fact that George Zimmerman, the person actually crying for help, had just had his nose broken by @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.

What affect would a mechanical septum rearrangement along with blood running into your sinus cavity have on a person's voice?
    Good point. Along with that is the almost certain disorientation from having his head beat against the sidewalk.