Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Obama, Others, Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Case

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    Good point. Along with that is the almost certain disorientation from having his head beat against the sidewalk.
    Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the tapes, which show his client walking into a police station with no visible signs of blood minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin following what Zimmerman claims was a life-or-death struggle with the teen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...2#.T3nnyqtST6g

Default The bullet riddled lezboat making another run?

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    Good find.

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    Good find.

Not a real find. This information has been known since the beginning.

Those that seek to cast doubt and incite by repeating half truths and whole lies are beyond contempt.

It's plain that this young mans actions after proving himself unfit for school, prove he was unfit to live without being shot by a man defending himself and his community.

A week ago or so, when they started with these 'biometric' horseapples I specifically remember seeing one of these 'experts' say on CNN (accidental exposure, occupational hazard) that there was a 48% match between Zimmerman's voice and the cry for help, but they required 90% for a 'positive match'.

Martin's voice wasn't analyzed, they 'couldn't find a sample to compare to the 911 tape'.
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

If O had a son he would look just like that huh?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    What affect would a mechanical septum rearrangement along with blood running into your sinus cavity have on a person's voice?
    The current version of the software does not have an audio filter option for
    [Mechanical septum rearrangement with blood running into sinus cavity].

They are using the closest option the software provides which is
    [Head in anus with diarrhea running from mouth].

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=204244

To The Race-Baiters: Now You Have Problems
    Now who's the racist?
    "You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked an outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church]goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isnt it?
    Ironic?
    No.
    What has happened here is, if this letter verifies, borders on criminal.
    The race-baiters including Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and probably President Obama himself had to know that this was the case, or could have discovered it with any sort of diligent inquiry, which they willfully and intentionally did not perform.

It makes an abject mockery of NBC and their alleged "news coverage", not to mention the rest of the so-called "media" that not only rushed to judgment but seized upon the idea of "whitey slays black man" when the narrative didn't even fit as Zimmerman is Hispanic, and when that was pointed out they simply changed it to "white hispanic" so as to keep the lie alive.

To those who charge that Zimmerman was somehow "in the pocket" of law enforcement due to his father being an ex-judge, you've got problems now too. If anything the local gendarme would want to see Zimmerman get railroaded and go straight to prison as he was all over the local cop shop just over a year previous!

That even with this obvious and clear bias against Zimmerman in the local police department they were unable to devise probable cause to hold him speaks volumes to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.
    The letter concludes with:
    You will not be the only recipient of this letter. I am going to scream as loud about this as the NAACP has against "racist" George. There will be a press release with a copy of this letter mailed to the media but I am going to give you a head-start in doing the right thing. The actions of the NAACP on this will help the world decide whether your organization is in fact racist or if it is for the greater good of society.
    I will not be providing my name because all of our family is in hiding and frankly scared by the threats from the black community. If you feel the need to respond I will see this in the media (if you do the right thing) and I will be happy to provide more details showing how wrong you really are. I will not remain anonymous after the outcome of this case is determined. There are going to be a lot of people that need to be held accountable for their rush to judgment.
    To those politicians, would-be politicians (that is, candidates) and officers of various political organs that have tried to argue the race-based position on this issue, you better be thinking long and hard about this. If this letter is authentic you owe the public both retractions and apologies, and that debt is due right here and now.

To the media: If this letter proves up you can expect me to form up with other fair-minded people and start organizing boycotts of your advertisers. And yeah, I'll do it and I'll mean it. If this letter is true you are the worst sort of bastards and you all deserve to go out of business. To the extent I can help that along I will do exactly that.

This is especially true for any media outlet that ran edited or intentionally misleading photographs, 911 calls or anything else related to this story.

Those who actually are fair-minded ought to be trying to vet this letter right here and now, and if it proves up, I expect the formal, on-air and written apologies to start flowing.

For political candidates, officers and office-holders I will accept nothing less than resignations.

I will accept neither quarter or excuse on this if the letter below proves up.

Embed follows:
    Zimmerman family member letter to NAACP