Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elderly woman dies after being left on the floor after fall while Muslim nurse took f

Default Elderly woman dies after being left on the floor after fall while Muslim nurse took f

Jihad Watch

U.K.: Elderly woman dies after being left on the floor after fall while Muslim nurse took five to ten minutes to finish praying

The message that sends is that his prayer time is more valuable than a non-Muslim's life, even when a prompt response to an emergency is an essential function of his job.
    "Woman died after Muslim nurse refused to help as he was praying," from the Telegraph, March 23 (thanks to all who sent this in):
    Alzheimer's sufferer Dorothy Griffiths, 87, was found sitting down after staff heard a bang and a carer went to the office for help to lift her. But agency nurse Abdul Bhutto, who was in charge, said they would have to wait.
    Carer Zoe Shaw told the Sheffield hearing: "It took between five and ten minutes because he was praying upstairs in the office on his prayer mat. A staff member told me we had to wait for him to finish."
    An ambulance was not called for nearly four hours after Mrs Griffiths fell from bed and cut her head and suffered a gash to her hip at the privately-run Valley Park Nursing Home in Wombwell, near Barnsley.
    She died later in hospital. Mr Bhutto failed to appear at the inquest and a summons had to be issued for him to attend the resumed hearing later in the year.
    Assistant deputy coroner Donald Coutts-Wood said he had contacted him during a recess and he denied being the duty nurse that night and said he had been there on a course.
    Mrs Griffiths, the widow of former Barnsley footballer Steve Griffiths, who used to live in Wombwell, had been a resident at the home since 2009 and died last November.
    She was put to bed at 9.45pm on October 24 and checked checked every two hours, according to Zoe Shaw.
    The old lady was using the toilet at 4am and Mrs Shaw went to an office to fill in paperwork.
    She said Mrs Griffiths was not prone to falls and was not considered "at risk".
    She and another carer found her on the floor and Mrs Shaw went to get help from Mr Bhutto. He was the most senior nurse on night duty at the home, run by the Mimosa Healthcare Group, because the senior carer was unable to work havning [sic[ been on duty for six of the previous seven nights.
    When Mr Bhutto arrived he checked the pensioner's limbs, took her blood presssure and pulse while she was still on the floor and told the carers to put her back into bed.
    But instead Mrs Shaw, worried that she might fall again, washed the old lady, dressed her and took her to the office while she carried on filling forms.
    At about 5.45am she took her to the lounge and said she was "talking fine" and walking around.
    But at breakfast-time when the residents were being offered a cup of tea Mrs Griffiths was found unresponsive and an ambulance was called at about 7.30am.
    Mrs Shaw, who broke down and wept in the witness box, said she would have called an ambulance immediately after the fall but had only since discovered that staff could override a nurses' decision.
    Speaking after the inquest was adjourned Dorothy's daughter Jean David, 61, said: "We are quite upset that Mr Bhutto hadn't appeared and we are having to come here again particularly as my brother is having to come up from Staffordshire. We would like it to have been done and dusted but we can't leave it without his evidence."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It sounds like that "nurse??" needs about 50 years behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Lover View Post
    It sounds like that "nurse??" needs about 50 years behind bars.
    Or just a heavy blow to the head, and leave her laying for ten minutes, before giving any attention.
    Can you imagine the outrage there would be if this was a christian nurse praying while the muslim lady laid there and died?
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    Can you imagine the outrage there would be if this was a christian nurse praying while the muslim lady laid there and died?
    The backlash would be staggering!
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    www.patriotguard.org

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

If this story is accurate, I hope he is fired and found criminally liable.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

1 John 3:17 Whosoever hath this world's goods and seeth his brother in need and shutteth up his bowels of compassion, how dwelleth the love of Yah in him? I believe this scripture primarily refers to financially helping someone, but if your brother is in need...you help him!! Muslims serve a god who is unloving and incompassionate. Another scripture comes to mind...though I give my body to be burnt and have not love....

Having been a charge nurse in nursing homes for almost nine years you ALWAYS 1) immediately assess the resident 2) notify the dr. 3) contact the family 4) continue to observe the resident if you have not been given orders to send him or her out. I don't remember what state this was in, but in Ga. you're in hot water if the home does not follow protocol. "State" is on you like a chicken on a june bug. This was total neglect!!

You can bet nothing will happen to the muzzie. If the PTB punish this guy then they are at risk of getting their heads cut off by other muzzies. Such is life with the religion of peace.
    Grantbo's Misadventures <<< 40 stories of when Grantbo's life went horribly wrong

I'm confused, did he say he had to finish his prayers or did "a staff member"?

Still should have had her taken to the hospital (obviously), so he's at least guilty of involuntary manslaughter (as he was the responsible person on duty), and if he was informed what happened and indeed said they would have to wait, he should be charged with murder.

At the very least he should never have a job as a care giver again.
    Only the sword now carries any weight in the balance for the destiny of a nation.

Default Wtf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomason View Post
    I'm confused, did he say he had to finish his prayers or did "a staff member"?

Still should have had her taken to the hospital (obviously), so he's at least guilty of involuntary manslaughter (as he was the responsible person on duty), and if he was informed what happened and indeed said they would have to wait, he should be charged with murder.

At the very least he should never have a job as a care giver again.
    As an infidel, I don't EVER want a Muslim "taking care" of me.
    “Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” Winston Churchill

Hanging out at the Timberville gas station with Pablo, Skeeter, Cousin Biscuit, and Roland

Quote Originally Posted by aerobat View Post
    As an infidel, I don't EVER want a Muslim "taking care" of me.
    I am terribly sorry sir but due to the cutbacks in Medicare spending and the lack of qualified applicants I believe that you should make your peace with the followers of allah and learn to enjoy their kindly service in your later years.

Of course if there are Obongo-care death boards you may be lucky enough not to make it that far. Giving you a hot shot may be the very thing to help balance that budget. Come on now...what can you do for your country?
    The skill set that it takes to be stupid and happy are vastly underrated within the framework of the current political / social / economic environment.

The boss says "stupid should be painful"...strange I only see it behaving much like cream and rising to the top.