Thread: community vilifies mother for reporting imam's child abuse

Default community vilifies mother for reporting imam's child abuse

UK: Muslim community vilifies mother for reporting imam's child abuse

This kind of thing happens because in the eyes of many Muslims, the worst offense is to go against another Muslim. The community must hang together, no matter what, no matter who gets hurt. The same ethos prevails when it comes to jihad, which is one reason why we see so few Muslims standing up against jihad terror and Islamic supremacism. Even those who disapprove of these things tend to keep quiet.
    "Nottingham Imam jailed for sex attack on two boys," from the Nottingham Post, March 28 (thanks to Pamela Geller):
    AN IMAM who sexually assaulted two boys has been jailed for three years. Yazeid Osama Aqqad, 24, of Alfreton Road, Radford, touched one boy when he was sitting on his lap on two occasions and abused another boy after inviting him to sit on his lap.
    The mother of the two boys has been "vilified" by the Muslim community for reporting the assaults, Nottingham Crown Court heard.
    She has been subjected to "a number of unpleasant incidents" including an episode at her home and damage to her car, Sarah Knight, prosecuting, said.
    The mother told the court she felt the acts were aimed at encouraging her to withdraw the allegations because in the eyes of the Muslim community, she had committed a sin....
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Muslims have absolutely no redeeming qualities.
    Some people are only alive because there are laws against killing them.

Default Well, a few, if minor ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Hand View Post
    1) Mortal. (Are like the subjects of the old joke about how Polacks are like sparrows; easy to kill, but tough to clean. Having some Polish ancestry, I can get away with this one.)

2) Good for testing new large military weapons on.

3) Keep camels from being frustrated.

4) Make everyone else look sane by comparison (even many feminists and environmentalists).

5) Show pro-feminists the likely alternative/successor to our current legal/social system (as opposed to the "Star Trek" impossible fantasy they imagine).

6) Make the U.S. and Russia have someone in common to be wary of, thus arguably less likely to shoot nukes at each other.

7) Unambiguously demonstrate how bad polygamous societies are, for the faddists considering advocating formal polygamy in the West, without even having to get into polygamy-exacerbating genetic degradation such fumerase deficiency, consanguinity retardation, etc.

8 ) Provide more rational divorce courts in Britain than the country from which our legal system originated can now devise.

9) Help keep manufacturers of ear plugs, nose clips, etc., in business.

10) Make for easy material for humorists and comedians, especially since the French and Italians no longer fight ground wars. (Q: Why does it take less time to train an Iraqi pilot than a U.S. pilot? A: There's no need to train the Iraqi pilot how to land.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Hand View Post

This ^^^^^^
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

Islam is evil.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

the last moo slim woman to do this just commited suicide because of the constant pain she endured due to having acid thrown on her face years previously
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This kind of thing happens because in the eyes of many Muslims, the worst offense is to go against another Muslim.
    LOL
    How many wars have been fought, and are being fought, between one sect or flavor of Muslim and another
    Make America WELL Again !
    Even as men wrecked upon a sand, that look to be
    washed off the next tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    the last moo slim woman to do this just commited suicide because of the constant pain she endured due to having acid thrown on her face years previously
    I'd seen this popping up recently, is this a reativly new abuse for them to do to women?

How in the world do they aquire it? Is it Sulfuric acid?

@Bad Hand

I couldn't stop laughing, becuase it's the truth. Thank you for making my day.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
    Matthew 10:29-31
    --------------------------------
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" - George S. Patton, Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Weps View Post
    I'd seen this popping up recently, is this a reativly new abuse for them to do to women?

How in the world do they aquire it? Is it Sulfuric acid?

@Bad Hand

I couldn't stop laughing, becuase it's the truth. Thank you for making my day.
    I would assume that an Imam with a follower in the ROP who works at an industrial facility asks him to donate some acid "For The Cause of Peace" and then some lucky jihadi gets to do the deed earning brownie points with Alalla.
    The acid is not NEW but recent in the last decade. It's an easy weapon to use, it attacks the woman's femininity, a lasting torture that cowers the sheeple. Perfect for the Religion of Peace