Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March 31: Operation Global Blackout: Hackers Intend to Shut Down the Internet

Default March 31: Operation Global Blackout: Hackers Intend to Shut Down the Internet

March 31: Operation Global Blackout: Hackers Intend to Shut Down the Internet by Disabling Core DNS Servers

The hacking group known as Anonymous intends to attack the core servers that control the routing of all internet traffic. DNS, or Domain Name Servers, are a critical backbone of the web and make it possible for internet surfers to reach web site destinations by typing in a domain name in their browsers. Once a particular web site is requested, a query is sent to a domain name server, which then redirects that web address to a specific IP address on the web. Without these servers, access to web sites through traditional means (typing in a ‘dot com’) becomes impossible, because there is no way to direct the traffic to the appropriate web site destination.

According to a statement released by Anonymous, it is these servers that will come under fire on Saturday, March 31.

Source:
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...rvers_03282012

Just a "heads up".
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

IMHO "Anonymous" is to the internet what Bin Laden was to the global "terror network". It is a psy-op tool of the NWO. If TPTB want the net down, it'll go down. If they don't, it won't. "Anonymous" is just another spook-contrived boogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
    IMHO "Anonymous" is to the internet what Bin Laden was to the global "terror network". It is a psy-op tool of the NWO. If TPTB want the net down, it'll go down. If they don't, it won't. "Anonymous" is just another spook-contrived boogeyman.
    This ^

i disagree.. i had the pleasure of interacting with them for a month or so a few years back.. they, IMO are not a psy-op..

you probably should look at their history before you jump to that conclusion.. anonymous has been around for over a decade now.. they were spawned from the disdain of Scientology, when that battle was largely won,especially in europe, they moved on to bigger and better things..

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    i disagree.. i had the pleasure of interacting with them for a month or so a few years back.. they, IMO are not a psy-op..

you probably should look at their history before you jump to that conclusion.. anonymous has been around for over a decade now.. they were spawned from the disdain of Scientology, when that battle was largely won,especially in europe, they moved on to bigger and better things..
    Whether intentionallly or not, they are playing right into the hands of TPTB that want to control the internet. I suspect that, like the militia movement, there are good people in it, and there are also provocateurs that lead the movement into the traps intended. The direction that this is all going in points to this being the case, IMO.

well of course there are provocateurs within the movement and not just those sent by TPTB.. they certainly have those within their ranks who seek only to further their own agendas..

that being said, the core of the group certainly is not a PTB psy-op..

personally, i wish them well. at least they are doing something besides complaining and voting.. neither of which will accomplish anything.. while their actions will have unintended consequences,at least they are trying..

Default It's temp. As a protest.

‘Anonymous’ hackers plan to shut down the Internet this Saturday

By: Dan Graziano | Mar 28th, 2012 at 02:30PM
    49 Comments
    Filed Under: Internet

Notorious hacker group Anonymous has previously stated its intentions to shutdown the Internet on Saturday, March 31st, as a form of protest. “To protest SOPA, Wallstreet, our irresponsible leaders and the beloved bankers who are starving the world for their own selfish needs out of sheer sadistic fun, on March 31, anonymous will shut the Internet down,” the group stated last month. “Remember, this is a protest, we are not trying to ‘kill’ the Internet we are only temporarily shutting it down where it hurts the most.” Operation Global Blackout 2012 looks to shut down the Internet by disabling its core DNS servers, thus making websites inaccessible. Cyber security experts claim that it is unlikely that such an attack would be effective, however, and there is really no need to fear. Read on for more.
    “The Anonymous hackers can certain cause local pockets of disruption, but these disruptions are going to be localized to networks where their attack machines are located, or where their ‘reflectors’ are located”, said Robert Graham of Errata Security. “It’s unlikely they could take all of them down, at least for any period of time. On the day of their planned Global Blackout, it’s doubtful many people would notice.”
    Graham does issue a cautionary note, however. “Just because I say Anonymous can’t do it doesn’t it mean it can’t be done,” the security expert said on Errata’s blog.
    ~Pyrate~

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Anybody remember the I.P. Address of the tree? I have it written down somewhere............... But I gotta say, if Anonymous wants the populace to support them, they may want to reconsider burning the place down so to speak.........

Based on the date I expect this is some sort of prank.

Go to 4Chan and post that comment.

Not really. Stay FAR away from the lunacy that is 4Chan.