Thread: Please pray for my class as we enter testing.

Default Please pray for my class as we enter testing.

The LORD has had me in ministry in the public schools for years. The system is satanic, and oppresses them in a variety of ways to keep them from learning and becoming godly young people. The Lord Jesus has worked mighty miracles in the hearts and minds of my students, but the battle is pretty ridiculous.

Please lift up my students that the Lord will minister to their hearts, protect them from the sin in their household and community, and give them the best chance to focus and succeed on the tests next week.

I know in my heart the LORD is going to raise up a remnant from my students to proclaim His gospel and call the communities they live in to repentance in the coming years. They need to become strong readers in order to rightly divide the word, though. And they need to understand that a hard work ethic pays off. Please keep them in your prayers in the coming week.

Thanks and blessings to you for interceding for them. In Jesus' name...

where angels fear to tread......
    (prayers offered)

Deuteronomy 10
    18 He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing.

Deuteronomy 14
    29 And the Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance with you, and the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, who are within your towns, shall come and eat and be filled, that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands that you do.

Deuteronomy 24
    17 "You shall not pervert the justice due to the sojourner or to the fatherless, or take a widow's garment in pledge,

19 "When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

20 When you beat your olive trees, you shall not go over them again. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.

21 When you gather the grapes of your vineyard, you shall not strip it afterward. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.

Deuteronomy 26
    12 "When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled,

13 then you shall say before the LORD your God, 'I have removed the sacred portion out of my house, and moreover, I have given it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, according to all your commandment that you have commanded me. I have not transgressed any of your commandments, nor have I forgotten them.

Deuteronomy 27
    19 "'Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'

Psalms 10
    14 But you do see, for you note mischief and vexation, that you may take it into your hands; to you the helpless commits himself; you have been the helper of the fatherless.

18 to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, so that man who is of the earth may strike terror no more.

Psalms 68
    5 Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.

Psalms 82
    3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.

Psalms 146
    9 The LORD watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.

Isaiah 1
    17 learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause.

23 Your princes are rebels and companions of thieves. Everyone loves a bribe and runs after gifts. They do not bring justice to the fatherless, and the widow's cause does not come to them.

Jeremiah 22
    3 Thus says the LORD: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Zechariah 7
    10 do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart."

Malachi 3
    5 "Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the LORD of hosts.

What a ministry! May Yahweh richly bless you as you lead these youths into His truths. There are still some righteous teachers in public schools who have not fallen prey to satanic liberalism. Pray here for testing and continued open hearts.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Prayed for you and your students. Keep up the good work!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I covet your prayers! My class is halfway through with another round tomorrow. The LORD is working in their hearts, they're doing their best. Please continue to lift them up.
    blessings to you all

Don't let the situation get to you. I was raised in the worst of inner city school systems. In those schools, and in everything we do, to include walking into our parishes, the devil sits in the pews on Sunday, too.

Yes, the public schools are in many urban places, in disarray, we see a lot of good folks turning their backs on those left to them, be it the color of their skin, or that they are poor, or speak differently than we do, etc. This to me is a great failing, I hope it gets better.

Christendom is on the rise in Africa, where you'd think based on utter poverty, war crimes, just all forms of human abuse, evil, and yes, satan is in the mix of all of it, but their are more active Christians in Africa today, than in the rest of the world.

I said ACTIVE, not those who are cultural Christians. These Africans are Good Christians, too. Orthodox and conservative in all things.

keep your light shining bright, rejoice in your Cross to bare.

Prayers for you and your good works. I will light a candle for you this very Sunday.

You inspire me.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

Thank you all for your prayers. The LORD heard them, and worked in their hearts to keep them settled and giving their best effort.

May the LORD bless all of you richly in the name of Jesus!