Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Document: Police Report Provides New Details Of Trayvon Martin Shooting…

Default Document: Police Report Provides New Details Of Trayvon Martin Shooting…

A three-page police report contains new details about the shooting death of Sanford, Fla. teenager Trayvon Martin.

It discloses that George Zimmerman, who shot Martin on Feb. 26, was in custody on the scene and told police that he had tried, in vain, to find someone to help him with his own injuries.

The report, filed by Sanford police officer Ricardo Ayala and published online Tuesday by the Chicago Tribune, indicates that there were at least six witnesses — three men and three women — who saw or heard some part of the events that led to Martin’s death. They ranged in age from 19 to 56, and included five people described as “white.” The race of the sixth witness was listed as “O,” meaning “other.”

The report notes that Martin was six feet tall when he died, compared with the 5-foot, 9-inch tall Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watchman who killed him after what he told police was a physical altercation that Martin started. [...]

“Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid. … I overheard him state ‘I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.’. . . Once Zimmerman was cleared by the [Sanford Fire Department], he was transported to the Sanford Police Department.”
    More PLUS enlargabe police report here http://weaselzippers.us/
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

the 5-foot, 9-inch tall Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watchman.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought that it was reported that Zimmerman and a few of the other home owners
    met with a police officer about setting up a neighborhood watch and that Zimmerman
    was appointed to be the watchman
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

Cool

well, judging from this video, mr zimmerman didnt need too much first aid.. i dont see a scratch or any evidence of blood or bruising on him myself. no soiled or ripped clothes.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-mar...7#.T3OmDtVOZAN

things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

Quote Originally Posted by Remnant777 View Post
    the 5-foot, 9-inch tall Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watchman.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought that it was reported that Zimmerman and a few of the other home owners
    met with a police officer about setting up a neighborhood watch and that Zimmerman
    was appointed to be the watchman
    A volunteer, much like the folks that are ultimately responsible for your liberty. You see we call those that protect volunteers. Its those that choose to just talk that are self appointed...

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    well, judging from this video, mr zimmerman didnt need too much first aid.. i dont see a scratch or any evidence of blood or bruising on him myself. no soiled or ripped clothes.

You know, humans don't continually bleed from wounds like what Zimmerman is alleging.

That is such a crappy video anyways, I'm sure the police have photos, they arrested him so I don't see why they didn't take photo's of alleged defensive wounds in a fatal shooting.

Why they haven't released more info so far is the only thing that is hmmmmm worthy from the information in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    You know, humans don't continually bleed from wounds like what Zimmerman is alleging.
    yeah but generally when you bleed from the face you get blood on your shirt if its anything more than minor..

all i am saying is it seems to me that BOTH sides, as has been represented in the media, appears to me to have been sensationalized beyond belief..

panem et circenses

Presently living in Jefferson County Missouri.

This video is just like this incident FULL OF CRAP. First of all you can't really see him that good and he was probably cleaned up some while he was still at the scene. No one said that he got the crap beat out of him. It was reported that he had some injuries that indicated he may have been telling the truth. The police can only deal with what the evidence shows especially when only one side of the story is told. I think we are seeing a lynch mob at work. If I start out as the aggressor but the other person knocks me down and starts hitting me who is the aggressor now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mullins View Post
    This video is just like this incident FULL OF CRAP. First of all you can't really see him that good and he was probably cleaned up some while he was still at the scene. No one said that he got the crap beat out of him. It was reported that he had some injuries that indicated he may have been telling the truth. The police can only deal with what the evidence shows especially when only one side of the story is told. I think we are seeing a lynch mob at work. If I start out as the aggressor but the other person knocks me down and starts hitting me who is the aggressor now.
    refer to post 6..

yeah but generally when you bleed from the face you get blood on your shirt if its anything more than minor..

all i am saying is it seems to me that BOTH sides, as has been represented in the media, appears to me to have been sensationalized beyond belief..

panem et circenses
    And you expect to be able to see any of that with accuracy from such crappy footage? Just because you get a busted nose while on your back doesn't mean your cloths will get drenched in blood.

Yes, both sides are being sensationalized... one side just had an almost 30 day head start which has resulted in far too many people already forming a conclusion and sticking to it despite new facts coming to light.

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Per the EMS and Police report, both released already, the injuries were there and tended to. The scalp injury was thought by the EMS crew to benefit from stitches but the hospital got him too late and healing had started (per other reports)
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/