Thread: Lunch Money

Default Lunch Money

Lunch Money

Skip the Big Mac w fries today and go get a pre 64 dime instead.

You don't need a million dollars to invest in PM's, just the will.
    "Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."
    –Norm Franz, Money and Wealth in the New Millenium

I dunno about the bunny/pancake but I went to that blog and it looks like it's right up my alley lol.

A bit of clarification would be appreciated, however, there, ER ...as I see nothing wrong with the advice given in the OP...?

OK ER, looking at your avatar make that a dime bag, either way its better than Micky D's.

Not looking to start a flame war, just trying to offer sound affordable advice.
    "Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."
    –Norm Franz, Money and Wealth in the New Millenium

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    IHOP is better for breakfast. Hasenpfeffer from home makes for a good lunch though.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
    I dunno about the bunny/pancake but I went to that blog and it looks like it's right up my alley lol.
    What blog? Is there a linky somewhere?
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

It's hard to do on my phone, but if you right click on the bunny picture and look at the properties, there is a blog that that picture comes from. It's kind of off color, and includes a lot of profanities, so be warned. I just found it pretty amusing.

Actually, it's darned good advice. Many of us believe that at some point, probably fairly soon, anyone having any silver dimes or quarters will be VERY happy they acquired them when they were able to do so.

And while I'm sure there are some members here who literally can't find the cash to buy a Big Mac and fries, (and may God bless them richly... BTDT and it's no fun), for most, if you've been wishing you "could afford" some gold or silver... well, you've just been told how you can do it.

Summerthyme