Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do?

Default What should I do?

I went to the Wally world yesterday and 1 of the items I bought was ink for my printer ($14.95) well after getting home and looking at my reciept I noticed somehow my ink was not rang up. I have been going back and forth about weather or not I should just let it go or if I should be honest and take the ink box back to Wal Mart and inform them of their mistake and pay for the ink. On 1 hand I feel like...they screwed up their problem, on the other hand I feel like it is my duty to be honest (the Godly thing to do) and pay for the ink. What do you think?
    Living the dream, just living the dream!

i think YOU should do what YOU are lead to do without being swayed by outside opinions.. of course it will soon be a little late for that as the outside opinions will soon come..

I think you are right. Seconds after posting that I thought why did I post that I know what I need to do. The old thing of good verses evil has been at work and good will win :)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by just living View Post
    I think you are right. Seconds after posting that I thought why did I post that I know what I need to do. The old thing of good verses evil has been at work and good will win :)
    blessed be..

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Good answer, dilli. If I'd been the first to post, I don't think I could have restrained myself from giving my opinion, but really, you're right.

Well, except for that Wiccan blessing . . .
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

What would you do if they had charged you for two ink cartidges?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

The book always has the answer for us.

Jas 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
    "Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Exactly!!! +1000

Quote Originally Posted by bbwx View Post
    The book always has the answer for us.

Jas 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

You know the answer for you.

I used to check receipts from my grocery store years ago. They frequently made mistakes in my favor. It got to the point that I decided not to check receipts because I was tired of having to go back and make it right.
    "When Christ uttered the cry, 'It is finished,' he knew that the battle was won. As a moral conqueror, he planted his banner on the eternal heights. Was there not joy among the angels? Not a son nor a daughter of Adam but could now lay hold on the merits of the spotless son of God, and say: 'Christ has died for me. He is my saviour...'" - Ellen G. White.

I went back and paid for the ink. I feel much better. The devil tried very hard to convince me otherwise but he didnt win.