Thread: The Cycle of Life

Default The Cycle of Life

I want to update you on the babies and my Mom.

Sarafina has gone home from the hospital. She is doing well. Joseph is still at the hospital. It may be 3 weeks until he is discharged. He is on oxygen and a feeding tube. He is able to nurse and take a bottle, just not enough to sustain him yet. They live 2 hours away, I have not seen them. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

I had Mom into the doc yesterday. Her body parts are breaking down. The Doc is changing meds in hopes of stabilizing her BP and dementia. Mom is content and smiles for me every day. The constant care is wearing me down. I have finally agreed to have home healthcare come in to give me a break. They will come on Friday to do an assessment.

Our bodies are amazing. They grow. They develop. They heal. They get old and wear out. This is the cycle of life.

May God Bless Us.

Caregiver,

I undertand the cycle of life. Lost my father three years ago after caring for him for six years. Now the man I care for is failing.

Not only does it affect us because we become close to them, but it also affects our pocketbook. I have to trust that God has another income for me when he is gone.

You private emailed me some time back with encouragement and it was very much appreciated.

Now know that I think and pray for you in your daily needs.
    "When Christ uttered the cry, 'It is finished,' he knew that the battle was won. As a moral conqueror, he planted his banner on the eternal heights. Was there not joy among the angels? Not a son nor a daughter of Adam but could now lay hold on the merits of the spotless son of God, and say: 'Christ has died for me. He is my saviour...'" - Ellen G. White.

Praying.

Default Have No Fear

• Have no fear

Isaiah 41:10
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Not merely by his essence or power, who is everywhere; or by his providence supporting, preserving, observing, ordering, and overruling all things; but in a way of special grace, to guard and protect his people, support and supply them, comfort and strengthen their hearts; wherefore they need not fear any of their enemies, nor whatsoever they may be called to suffer for his name's sake, even though they pass through fire and water, and the valley of the shadow of death and it is as true now as it was then, that those whom God has chosen have nothing to fear.

My prayers are also with you.
    • Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God”
    The Apostle Paul told us to not worry about anything.
    What should we do instead of worrying?
    1. Pray for what you need as well as for what you want.
    2. Tell God that you are thankful for what he has already given you.
    3. Request from God everything you need for the day, every day.
    Libertatem a Calumnia (Freedom from Oppression)

Praying here also
    "Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything."

~ Our Lady to Juan Diego, December 9, 1531