Thread: Advertised on Craigslist

Default Advertised on Craigslist

Advertised on Craigslist:

FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER - $1 (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
    Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya. Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked very hard. Apparently it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can really spread the manure and sling it for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire this manure spreader next November. But I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer that is willing to relocated this manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade this manure spreader for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution. Location: Washington, D.C.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Default Awesome...

Would add that the paint is on the dark side on this spreader (stains from material it processed, perhaps?) and that it is slightly "bent", both to the left, and in general.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default For the badger milking enthusiasts out there.....

badger milking machine - $5 (lookout mtn)

I have a practically new badger milking device. It was used once on one badger. Some scratches around the nipple cups. Text only 4235******
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20