Thread: Oprah sees herself as part of New World Order?

Default Oprah sees herself as part of New World Order?

Stedman Graham on the Today Show today was being interviewed by Matt and he was asked about Oprah's first year being a bit rocky with her OWN network. Stedman responded that it should be difficult as she went from #1 after 25 years with her old show, and now she is starting a new venture. He stated something about the process and how Oprah is using the process for the New World Order. Wow Stedman just said it like it was nothing in his usual dry way.

I always wondered if Oprah was a part of it all knowingly, but I think I can now say that from at least the spiritual part of it all, she knows she is helping to bring in the NWO.

Notice how all the people recruited into these "Movements" have deeply damaged personalities? They have a following and so have a value as tools to Nudge the sheeple. Once the Nudge has turned into a Shove and the Stampede has begun they will no longer be needed. They may be put in storage, administering some "charity" like a girl's school, where the girls are raped by lesbians, or administer a city, like Detroit or Chicago.
    But as the author of "Comrade J" noted in his Biography "We call them @#$*^% eaters, because they will swallow anything."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I recall that she was part of the meeting on population control, along with Bill Gates and a Rockefeller. This was within the past year or so, IIRC. She is maybe a "wannabe" type of player in the NWO, but she is a willing participant, IMO. Just judging by her fruits

If she inserts herself into the Trayvon mess there will be no doubt in my mind that she has swallowed the Obobo Worm and is completely controled by him
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

She has so much power, I don't think we fully realize. After Princess Diana was killed, I remember thinking no one was near her as far as adoration and popularity, but I thought Oprah was 2nd to her.

Yes, I think she's being used as a tool because I think in a way she does have a good heart, but that's the lie that the enemy uses. These people really think often they are doing the "right" thing.

I was just amazed how Stedman came out calmly and the words just flowed off his lips like he was stating what he had for breakfast or something. I was floored.