Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justice for Trayvon

Default Justice for Trayvon

This is all over the internet, and the MSM. I have one question:

What does that mean?

Thank you.

p.s., Not a troll thread. I really want to know what this means to other people, especially those that are saying it. I'm not one of them. As for me, I am calling for JUSTICE!
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

Anyone with two neurons to rub together is more interested in mercy than justice. Justice tends to be stern and unpleasant. And unpopular, which is probably why we see so little of it these days.

What the ravening hordes calling for justice for Trayvon want, has little to do with justice and nothing at all to do with mercy. They want their own bestial impulses satisfied, based on opinion and not fact (whatever that turns out to be in this case). They want Something Bad to happen to Zimmerman, regardless of the facts (whatever they are) of the case.
    Lost colonist

"Liberty is what we stand for. Liberty is what we champion. Liberty will prevail." - Jeff Cooper, "Cooper's Commentaries," Vol. 12 #1, January 2004 - http://www.molonlabe.net/Commentaries/jeff12.pdf

LISTEN! Jordan Page - "Liberty" (Acoustic version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bitxwy6okn4

Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    This is all over the internet, and the MSM. I have one question:

What does that mean?

Thank you.

p.s., Not a troll thread. I really want to know what this means to other people, especially those that are saying it. I'm not one of them. As for me, I am calling for JUSTICE!
    we will surely find out.
    Listen to your CONSCIENCE for is YOUR GOD trying to REASON with you

It's the new Buzz word started last year in the ME and OWS
    It means Marxism and SOCIAL JUSTICE
    It means Bill Ayer's Death Camps (31.2 million murdered by his own calculation)
    WE are entering Soros's Final Solution
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    Anyone with two neurons to rub together is more interested in mercy than justice. Justice tends to be stern and unpleasant. And unpopular, which is probably why we see so little of it these days.

What the ravening hordes calling for justice for Trayvon want, has little to do with justice and nothing at all to do with mercy. They want their own bestial impulses satisfied, based on opinion and not fact (whatever that turns out to be in this case). They want Something Bad to happen to Zimmerman, regardless of the facts (whatever they are) of the case.
    Justice is commonly seen as a negative, but justice is neither negative nor positive. As you've pointed out, many scream for justice, but are themselves unwilling to accept what is just.

When justice is served, the "black community" often times screams & cries because it's not served in their favor, or better put, it's not served with their victimhood in mind.

In this case, the Trayvon case, if Zimmerman is found not guilty, then justice will have been served, but yet the blacks will not acknowledge the decision as just.

If Zimmerman is innocent & the state of Fl. fries him, for no other reason than to pacify the blacks, then we shall see a grave injustice!!!
    "Precedent Does Not Constitute Justification"

"The preservation of liberty through morality"

If Zimmerman is innocent & the state of Fl. fries him, for no other reason than to pacify the blacks, then we shall see a grave injustice!!!

The 1st of millions to come
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I believe it means "an eye for an eye".
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Obama: "I do listen to the Dreams of my Father... John 8:44"

blacks get what they want and whites get whats coming to them?
    Acts 9:10-12

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

Hopefully this isn't off topic, but there was a rather large gathering (estimated at around 50 or so) at a local hospital in Wichita Kansas today. Apparantly the Wichita Police Department interrupted a home invasion and when three individuals exited the residence and pointed firearms at the officers, they shot all three. One dead, two injured.

Anyway, the gathering of individuals almost reached the stage of a large "disturbance" and the name that was mentioned more than once was Trayvon Martin. The hospital was on lock down for a while. A minister in the group was finally able to calm the individuals and have them go to a local church to "mourn".

If I'm not mistaken, the DOA was an armed 17 y/o.

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-jab-officer...,3858089.story

As far as I'm concerned he already got his justice, all of this ongoing BS is just that. Placating the noisy mob.
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan