Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DHS Preparing For Civil War In The US?

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    That order is for hollow points.
    They can not be used for a military operation.
    There is no point in ordering hollow points for target practice.

Those bullets are only for killing Americans.
    I have a friend who works for Dept of State Diplomatic Security, they only practice with the same rounds they carry for duty and they are hollow points. Same with many local PD's.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    --Samuel Adams (Great Man, Great Patriot, Great Beer )

extra terrestrial alien invasion?

I'd believe that over american gov't agencies turning on citizens. Military personnel / LEOs have too many friends and family to turn on citizens.

Now, I wouldnt put it past the TSA since so damn many of them are foreigners

Are we making a mountain out of a molehill?

450 million rounds is a lot of ammo, but if delivered over a period of 5 years, thats only 90,000,000 rounds per year. That also works out to only 246,575 rounds per day. I don't know how many people will be using them, but does that really sound too far fetched for target practice?

For those wondering if its anything to do with the upcoming election, I doubt it, or this wouldn't be an order over the next 5 years. Seems they would want delivery prior much, much sooner.

vidiir, thanks for bringing my error to my attention. Yeah, now that I've added the extra 3 digets, it does sound like a lot. Sorry folks.
    Last edited by RightWinger; 04-08-2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: math correction, I'd dropped 3 digets

I know of plenty federal agencies that practice with the same ammunition that they carry, and they carry JHP.

Have to remember, DHS is the house for a lot of gun toting agencies.

ICE

Border Patrol

Coast Guard

Dude, your math is is off by a bit. Move the decimal.

My guess is follow the money. Campaign contributions or something along that sort got the company a nice order.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach View Post
    My guess is follow the money. Campaign contributions or something along that sort got the company a nice order.
    Not even close. ATK is in Lewiston, Idaho. All the commies are up in Moscow.

Well it's obvious that DHS intends for it's people to get in some trigger time.
    Be that at the range poking holes in paper or in Podunk poking holes in
    recalcitrant members of society. I'd suspect that a lot of the minions being
    fed by this order don't really care much one way or the other....so long as they
    get to shoot something.
    Pleasing your enemies does not turn them into friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All part of a government that is wildly out of control. Watch the videos at the link below and decide for yourself.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/americ...nt-out-control

two to the torso, one to the head, three bullets per person. US population to be down to 180 million and change by BHO's last year in office (2016)