Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teen Girls Admit to Drawing ‘Syrup’ Swastikas & Leaving Feces Outside of CA Jewish Fa

Default Teen Girls Admit to Drawing ‘Syrup’ Swastikas & Leaving Feces Outside of CA Jewish Fa

Crime Teen Girls Admit to Drawing ‘Syrup’ Swastikas & Leaving Feces Outside of CA Jewish Family’s Home

The crime scene (Image Credit: The Jewish Journal)

Earlier this month, a family in Northridge, California, woke up to find three swastikas and the word “Jew” written in maple syrup on the walkway leading up to their home.
    Following the April 3 incident, three teenaged girls have admitted that they were the culprits. While the teens will not have criminal charges waged against them, the mother of one of the girls could face up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine over the incident, The Jewish Journal reports:
    On Tuesday morning, April 3, a Northridge family awoke to find three swastikas and the word “Jew” written in maple syrup on their front walkway. The homeowner, the son of a Holocaust survivor, said maple syrup also covered his front door as well as two cars parked in front of the home. Feces were also found near the home’s front door, and toilet paper was strewn in the property’s trees.
    Another nearby home was also defaced with toilet paper. While the girls were confirmed to be connected to these actions, they could not be charged, as the feces, toilet paper and syrup did not cause permanent damage. However, statistically, the incident will count as a hate crime.
    “It was a very unfortunate incident, but it did not amount to a criminal act,” said Lt. Silva Atwater of the LAPD’s Devonshire Division.
    According to the homeowner, the girls were former friends of his daughters and fellow students at the local Nobel Middle School.

“The girls need to understand the severity of what they did. This wasn’t a joke,” the father reportedly said. “That symbol (a swastika) has a very different meaning here at this house
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Thier mother drove them to the scene of the crime
    Christians are next
    Obobo's Army
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Thier mother drove them to the scene of the crime
    Christians are next
    Obobo's Army
    I think you might be right.
    THis is heart breaking, that girls would do this, and that a mother would drive them . sad very sad.
    momof23goats

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Christians are next
    How do you know that the girls weren't Christians? There is a segment of Christianity that gets kind of wacky about Jews.

That said, high school logic usually works opposite to that of hate group logic.

High School Logic:

We hate that bitch (this month) -> Bitch is a Jew -> Let's target her with antisemitic vandalism

Hate Group Logic:

We hate Jews -> We know where a Jew lives -> Let's target her with antisemitic vandalism

The first is an opportunistic jerk, but probably not a danger to society; the second is a true believer and more likely to become dangerous.

Say, is a "hate incident" anything like a "White Hispanic?"
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Were they black and wearing hoodies?

As much as I hate this and all bigoted behavior, I hate the designation of "hate crime" (and "hate speech") far more.

It promotes favorite/protected group think and drives me batty.

We are supposed to have equal protection under the law.

If those kids put syrup on my sidewalk and shat in my yard, what kind of a case would I have? Would it have made the national news?

Do you suppose that it's possible that anyone could possibly do anything to me, a white woman, that would be considered a "hate crime"?

I get that Jews were persecuted and are discriminated against. I get that blacks are too. And hispanics. And people with braces. Where does it end?

We need to stop being oversensitive, ESPECIALLY as pertains to the law. Sorry, I'm sure many disagree but that's my opinion on the matter. We have to grow past this kind of thing.

Attached Images Attached Images

"If you're complacent and you know it, clank your chains..."

[quibble] Their swastikas are backwards. Instead of the Nazi symbol, they've put ancient North American Indian symbols all over their walkway.

Idiots...

Earl

Back to Nazi School with you!