Thread: Coney island mob beats ex-marines rescuing girl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Coney island mob beats ex-marines rescuing girl

More black racist violence:

Coney island mob beats ex-marines rescuing girl

A wolf pack of at least 30 thugs viciously attacked two hero ex-Marines in Brooklyn after they rescued a teenage girl who was being assaulted, police and witnesses said yesterday.

And when the brother of one of the former servicemen tried to come to his rescue during the July 25 melee in Coney Island, he was beaten into a coma.

The former leathernecks, Valentyn Olenyev, 23, and Boris Bukler, 22, Russian émigrés who served tours in Iraq, were walking a female friend to her parked car on West 23rd Street at 12:30 a.m. when they spotted two men holding the screaming teen by her hands and legs.

"It wasn't our intention to get into a fight," said Bukler. "We said, 'Let the girl go, and we'll leave.' We told them, 'Stop.'
    "She was screaming, and all we did was look to help her. I got a bottle smashed over my head, and after that, I started fighting. But I got beat down.
    "I was getting my ass kicked by 50 people."

Their friend called Olenyev's brother, Ivan, 22.

"When I showed up, there were a lot of people there, people on the left and people on the right, and then - 'Boom!' - I got hit and passed out," Ivan told The Post from his hospital bed.

Police sources said he was pounded senseless by 240-pound Timothy Dixon, 23, who was swinging a metal baseball bat.
    The two former Marines, meanwhile, insist that the violence had racial overtones, although the assault has not been labeled a bias crime.
    Bukler said, "Those in the crowd were yelling, 'Hey, white boys, you're in the 'hood now!' We were yelling back, 'We don't care - we live here!'
    ---
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816

seems like its about time to start deporting these vicious black racists back to their ancestral homelands in Africa.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    seems like its about time to start deporting these vicious black racists back to their ancestral homelands in Africa.

Yeah, we shoulda picked our own damn cotton!
    There are no stains on the pages of tomorrow.

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 2dollarbill View Post
    Yeah, we shoulda picked our own damn cotton!
    i'm not talking about peaceful, law-abiding folk. i'm talking about the dangerous ones that are raping, killing, stealing, over and over until they get put up in a prison and become permanent wards of the state just to stop the murders.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

Make sure to read the rest of the story.
    Seems these monsters won't be charged as adults

Media Censored SEVEN hate crime mob attacks in Grand Rapids (in ONE weekend)
    http://www.examiner.com/charleston-c...s-grand-rapids

The Emboldening

(All 7 attacks were black mobs attacking white people. )

"You didn't hear about this is the media, but on the weekend of March 24th and March 25th at least seven white people were brutally beaten by mobs of blacks in Grand Rapids, MI. Five of the victims filed police reports. At least two other victims exist, and there are probably others. The local media has refused to report the cruel attacks and the authorities are resisting any serious charges.

I talked with one of the victims, 37 year old Jacob Palasek. He is a full time student and does computer work part time. He was attacked by a wolf pack of thugs on the corner of Sixth Street and Broadway in Grand Rapids, Michigan just after midnight on March 25th. The location is a mix of stores, offices, and residential neighborhoods. Jacob lives near where he was attacked.

As he was walking to his apartment, he saw three black males loitering. One was on a bicycle. The suspect on the bicycle rode up beside him. Suddenly the thug smashed him in the side of the head with a chain. He was hit two or three more times in the head with the chain before he broke loose and ran to the nearest home. He knocked on the door, hoping the owner would call the police.

All three of the black males then attacked him on the porch. They yelled “this is what you deserve you white piece of ****.” Jacob was hit in the head with the large chain more times. Jacob broke free again and hid behind a dumpster. The attackers initially chased him, but broke their pursuit and walked away. There were some cars driving by and the thugs may have thought a driver was calling 911.

All seven known victims were attacked within about six blocks of where Jacob was attacked. The victims were in their 30s, 40s, and 50s. Some of the victims were attacked during the day in broad daylight.
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Remnant777 View Post
    ...attacked by a wolf pack of thugs...

They give Wolves a bad image! Wolves mostly run alone, not in packs.

Wolves are cunning and not cowardly.

Wolves are majestic, unlike the Jackals and Hyenas that are running the streets these days.

My hope is that, one day, those in the main-stream media who play this game of non-disclosure of the truth, will one day become the victom of the very truths they hide from the general public.

We'll see then, how fast disclosure comes about!

Brave men. If I'm reading it right the one "beaten into a coma" is quoted in the article so thank God he seems to have suffered no permanent damage.

Wonder why they choose to live in an area with such danger, and where they are not allowed the tools to defend themselves from the dangers.

Default Manifestation of their fathers

What you are seeing is a "manifestation of their fathers" in these last days. Those who have been taught to love Yahweh will manifest his attributes: kindness, caring for others, respect, etc. This was displayed by the ones who were trying to help the girl. The thugs were acting like their father...satan. They manifested disrespect, hatred, violence, etc. The camps are already divided (righteous-VS-unrighteous) and most have made their choice. You will see it MORE and MORE in the future.

Who is YOUR father and which camp will you be living in???

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
    Where's Jesse and Al ?
    "The hardest thing for a modern army to fight and destroy is a man among the civilian population with a gun and the will to fight." - Unknown

Those were Marines. Not Ex-Marines.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread