Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coney island mob beats ex-marines rescuing girl

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post

+

=

Solution.
    Nice, sadly that will never happen i nthe america of today.
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Fawlty View Post
    Even though the article is from 2008....the story and message are still important ones. Blacks will outnumber you as they are pack animals and do not value your life.
    You R key-rect.

By PHILIP MESSING
    Last Updated: 3:59 AM, August 11, 2008
    Posted: 3:59 AM, August 11, 2008

This has nothing to do with anything current. It simply shows things have been bad for some time.

We could probably necro-post articles all day long about similar situations. It's just background noise - until it's white on black.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    You R key-rect.

By PHILIP MESSING
    Last Updated: 3:59 AM, August 11, 2008
    Posted: 3:59 AM, August 11, 2008

This has nothing to do with anything current. It simply shows things have been bad for some time.

We could probably necro-post articles all day long about similar situations.

"necro-post" -- an excellent new word for the new normal!

Yeah, I noticed the ancient date on the news story. Yes, things have been bad for a while, but there is enough current stuff in the news to worry about, without dredging up old stories just for the shock value.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
    Where's Jesse and Al ?
    "The hardest thing for a modern army to fight and destroy is a man among the civilian population with a gun and the will to fight." - Unknown

Those were Marines. Not Ex-Marines.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

hum, too bad there wasnt a concealed carry amongst the marines,,,,,,,,but wait,
    spanish man shoots black thug...........some how thats ringing a bell to bad things.

Mybe we should start calling the man, maybe we could raise a stink.

http://nationalactionnetwork.net/

National Action Network
    House of Justice
    National Headquarters
    106 W. 145th Street
    New York, NY 10039
    (212) 690-3070
    (877) NAN-HOJ1
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

Wakingup
    Brave men. If I'm reading it right the one "beaten into a coma" is quoted in the article so thank God he seems to have suffered no permanent damage.

Wonder why they choose to live in an area with such danger, and where they are not allowed the tools to defend themselves from the dangers.

Agree - very brave.

I don't wonder why some live where they do. I know why most live in the ghetto's - They are poor and can not afford to live in the safer suburbs.

Not everyone who lives in a dangerous - life threatening area is a creep or criminal.

In my local area an honor student was shot while sitting at her computer doing homework - the bullet came through the walls of her house.

After the lizards dumped crack cocaine and other drugs in each and every American city during the 80's - what was left of the inner cities was ruined, the decent folks stuck there - many of them elderly and innocent children - are trapped. American cities basically became farm teams for the American Prison Industrial Complex, a ready, easily available supply of human beings destroyed by drugs, a lack of education - or fraudulent education, and the sins and omissions of their ancestors and even better off peers.
    Just like Sandusky allegedly used innocent young children and orphans as a "farm team" of pedophile victims, but he called it "charity". Pretty sick stuff.

A co worker sent me a picture of her city in Japan a while back.
    All I could reply was

"I wish our cities looked like this".

So are we the most righteous, the bravest, the most free, the most successful and wealthy -

Or -

Are we crumbling rot - the proof being the average American City.

Just more proof of the 24/7 daily lies and propaganda we are fed from the 1st breath that we take, and one does not need to be privy to secrets - all you have to do is look.

I believe what the wicked fear the most after Judgment day is this -

They fear that someday human beings will actually love each other as brothers, regardless of their ancestry, race, or religions - Would ruin all the plans and humans would be truly free ....

On the positive side, it took fifty people to beat-up a pair of Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post

+

=

Solution.
    Really? You should be ashamed.