Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "we have no right to possess guns."

Default "we have no right to possess guns."

Attorney General Holder says, "WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS."

USA Today poll presently 97% for guns

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA today is running another one...
    Vote now...

Attorney General Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.

Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today.
    Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks you know.
    Hopefully these results will be published later this month.
    This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:
    Vote.

Click to vote:
    USATODAY.com
    Last edited by Davy Crockett; 04-29-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Fix link
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

That link doesn't work Davy! Besides, I don't really give a s#!+ what his opinion is. You want to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, have a Constitutional Convention then we can talk about repealing it. Otherwise, Holder and the rest of the DOJ, and the rest of the alphabet crew can, quit sending guns and grenades to the Mexicans who will later supply Hamas and Hezbollah down in South America. Besides, I sold all my guns to the white hispanic male in the white Ford F 150 pickup at the last Tulsa gun show in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the South View Post
    That link doesn't work Davy! Besides, I don't really give a s#!+ what his opinion is. You want to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, have a Constitutional Convention then we can talk about repealing it. Otherwise, Holder and the rest of the DOJ, and the rest of the alphabet crew can, quit sending guns and grenades to the Mexicans who will later supply Hamas and Hezbollah down in South America. Besides, I sold all my guns to the white hispanic male in the white Ford F 150 pickup at the last Tulsa gun show in the parking lot.
    Not with this bunch if vipers in control. Great way to lose the few remaining rights we have.
    ~Pyrate~

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

can't seem to get the blinking link to work

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickqu.../popup5895.htm
    See if that will work

Won't hurt to let them know how many disagree with them
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Holder is a murdering criminal with innocent blood on his hands - and he wants to see more innocent blood shed, by denying free people the God-given right to protect themselves against both criminals and tyrants.
    Lost colonist

"Liberty is what we stand for. Liberty is what we champion. Liberty will prevail." - Jeff Cooper, "Cooper's Commentaries," Vol. 12 #1, January 2004 - http://www.molonlabe.net/Commentaries/jeff12.pdf

LISTEN! Jordan Page - "Liberty" (Acoustic version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bitxwy6okn4

Davy, am I reading that correctly? Is that poll from 2007?
    ~Pyrate~

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

That's that same old poll that's been running since 2007. I'm not thinking they pay much attention to it anymore.

No matter how old the poll is, Holder still thinks that way - and so does the administration he works for. "Fast and Furious" is the best evidence to date of that fact - but more will be coming, mark my words.
    Lost colonist

"Liberty is what we stand for. Liberty is what we champion. Liberty will prevail." - Jeff Cooper, "Cooper's Commentaries," Vol. 12 #1, January 2004 - http://www.molonlabe.net/Commentaries/jeff12.pdf

LISTEN! Jordan Page - "Liberty" (Acoustic version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bitxwy6okn4

I will always vote with the lead inside my steel than the lead in anyone's pencil

Default Poll or Pole?

Well holder can stick One (Pole) where the Sun don"t shine!!
    THIS is what the 2nd amendment is FOR, when they think they can disarm Us its time to put this RIGHT in to Full Effect! JUST let the Scum TRY to disarm Us...Game On...I"am Tired of their Saber Rattling. If you Come, you will DIE..Thanks The American Public....
    Running is not a plan=Running is what you do when a plan Fails!