Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerome Corsi: Oil creation process discovered by Nazi's kept hidden by US Govt

Default Jerome Corsi: Oil creation process discovered by Nazi's kept hidden by US Govt

Jerome Corsi: Oil creation process discovered by Nazi's kept hidden by US Govt

On the April 23rd broadcast of Coast to Coast AM, award winning journalist and author Dr. Jerome Corsi provided new information and insights on the vast oil conspiracy, where processes created by Nazi scientists during World War II are being suppressed by the US government and oil corporations to keep the price of petroleum high to the world.

In his interview with Corsi, host George Norry explores the abiotic oil theory that most scientists reject due to their promotion of 'Peak Oil', and how German scientists not only stumbled upon a process of how to change coal into workable liquid fuels, but also in what they believe is the process the earth uses to create abundant oil from the mantle and core regions of the planet.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jerome-corsi-oil-creation-process-discovered-by-nazi-s-kept-hidden-by-us-govt
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

"Peak Oil" is another of a long list of tools intended to bring/keep the masses under the control of the elite.

People have been dumbed down to accept the "facts" parroted by the "learned" people who have gone to expensive schools primarily funded by the interests of large corporations.

If there wasn't a lot of abiotic oil in the earth, then why in the world would we be drilling 6 and 7 miles down for it?

Minnesota Smith will be here to discredit this in 3,2,1.....
    He is a trained geologist, I believe

I listened to this interview last night on replay.

Corsi isn't a nut case. He is someone who looks outside the box
    Pleasantly surprised this hasn't been shipped to the RC.

It is fairly well known that Germany ran their war effort on coal gas.

South Africa, in the 1950s, also did because of boycotts.

That technology has been around a long time.
    Think I heard one time that Rockefeller gave it to the Germans.

The interview is a good listen. I know there is a replay link somewhere in the RC to listen to past shows
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Not so secret

There's not very much "secret" about any of this. It is widely known that the Germans made synthetic fuel from coal in WWII and further, that the South African energy company SASOL developed the process further and has been making oil from coal for decades. Further, many readers are probably familiar with more recent synthetic fuel production efforts at turning poultry scraps and other organic waste into oil. All of these things work, but are not yet especially economic propositions compared to conventional oil drilling methods.

The Germans did it out of pure necessity because of their lack of oil during the war and the South Africans began doing it because international boycotts limited their access to petroleum. Again, very doable....very expensive.

I heard Corsi's interview on C2C and while he made some valid points, his basic science was off in several places. His most glaring error was his assertion that he's seen many buried bodies and none of them had turned into oil! Duh! No one has suggested that they do!

Coal, poultry scraps (or human bodies) and other organic materials must be subjected to intense heat, pressure and catalytic action to turn them into synthetic oil and this must also be done using very expensive and sophisticated industrial resources. The basic EROEI (energy return on energy investment) equation is what thus far limits their production potential.

I have come to believe that there is abiotic oil, but do not believe that its presence invalidates the basic Peak Oil concept (though it may change the curve). The history of oil field development and the development of virtually all natural resources is one of going after the low hanging fruit first. In other words, the resources which are easiest to gather are the ones first brought into production. Whether oil is abiotic in nature or is the result of the Easter Bunny depositing magical oil eggs in the Earth, the deeper and more inaccessible the deposits are, the more expensive it is to bring to the surface. Here again, EROEI rears its ugly head.

The entire center of the Earth could be filled with oil, but if the energy required to extract it is greater than the net energy gain from its production, the end result is still dry gas tanks for the average consumer.

Best regards
    Doc

I'm not suggesting that "Peak Oil" isn't real - just that hyping it has been used for leverage against the masses. I'm also not suggesting that abiotic oil is more abundant than any other kind of oil. Everything is in finite supply.

It's just that it's clear that what we are taught in institutions of higher learning is riddled with the influence of profiteers of various persuasions. Time and experience has taught me that closer examination of "the facts" is often rewarded with a perspective quite different from the accepted/authorized/prevalent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    There's not very much "secret" about any of this. It is widely known that the Germans made synthetic fuel from coal in WWII and further, that the South African energy company SASOL developed the process further and has been making oil from coal for decades. Further, many readers are probably familiar with more recent synthetic fuel production efforts at turning poultry scraps and other organic waste into oil. All of these things work, but are not yet especially economic propositions compared to conventional oil drilling methods.

The Germans did it out of pure necessity because of their lack of oil during the war and the South Africans began doing it because international boycotts limited their access to petroleum. Again, very doable....very expensive.

I heard Corsi's interview on C2C and while he made some valid points, his basic science was off in several places. His most glaring error was his assertion that he's seen many buried bodies and none of them had turned into oil! Duh! No one has suggested that they do!

Coal, poultry scraps (or human bodies) and other organic materials must be subjected to intense heat, pressure and catalytic action to turn them into synthetic oil and this must also be done using very expensive and sophisticated industrial resources. The basic EROEI (energy return on energy investment) equation is what thus far limits their production potential.

I have come to believe that there is abiotic oil, but do not believe that its presence invalidates the basic Peak Oil concept (though it may change the curve). The history of oil field development and the development of virtually all natural resources is one of going after the low hanging fruit first. In other words, the resources which are easiest to gather are the ones first brought into production. Whether oil is abiotic in nature or is the result of the Easter Bunny depositing magical oil eggs in the Earth, the deeper and more inaccessible the deposits are, the more expensive it is to bring to the surface. Here again, EROEI rears its ugly head.

The entire center of the Earth could be filled with oil, but if the energy required to extract it is greater than the net energy gain from its production, the end result is still dry gas tanks for the average consumer.

Best regards
    Doc
    More intelligent and level-headed commentary from Doc.

Very interesting subject. Thank you, OP.

And Doc, that was well said. It's all about that EROEI.

From 2006 --

South Africa has a way to make oil from coal http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...m-coal-446384/

The End of Oil? Breakthrough Turns Coal Into Clean Diesel http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...al_energy.html

Let's see, I guess it makes "sense" that all this oil came from dead dinosaurs?

Question: How many dinos does it take to change the oil in a SUV?
    Answer: Dunno, it just evolves and changes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time's up - you're it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaasbo View Post
    Let's see, I guess it makes "sense" that all this oil came from dead dinosaurs?

Question: How many dinos does it take to change the oil in a SUV?
    Answer: Dunno, it just evolves and changes.
    Not dead dinosaurs. I wish that oil company had never used a dinosaur for its logo. Oil comes from dead single-celled algae. Back when the planet had an abundance of warm shallow seas, algae grew in large mats on the surface. As they died, their bodies drifted to the bottom (same thing happens today in the oceans, just not as abundantly) and piled up in layers hundreds of feet thick. Silt and sediment collected on top, crustal plate movement carried them miles below the surface where heat and pressure transformed them into oil. The process takes millions of years. The oil shale of Colorado contains a sort of proto-oil (kerogen) that hasn't been exposed to enough heat and pressure yet to turn it into crude oil.

IOW it's the natural method of doing what Doc mentioned can be done industrially with organic waste today.

Good joke, tho.
    Collapse now and avoid the rush!