Quote Originally Posted by tsimitpo View Post
Anyone can put a bunch of words together. How do you "know" this? Who's data are you relying on?

I call parrot.
Oh, for the love of Pete. You know why I no longer include cites and links for this abiotic oil crap? It's because I have done this so many times with so many people who are so incredibly ignorant of reality and want/need/must believe that the world is something it isn't to justify ... I dunno, their own sense of self-worth, maybe? Use the Search function for this board, and you'll find plenty of information from me, MinnesotaSmith, and lots of others. But if instead you want to ignore reality and believe the deliberate fantasies of people who have a vested interest ("Buy my book/video/podcast to learn the truth!") in spinning fairy tales, please, be my guest. It's like people who point to the White Tiger field off Vietnam and say, "See? See? they drilled into granite and found oil." Without mentioning, of course, that the fractured granite overlays a sandstone oil-bearing layer. Or the gfolks who point to the outer planets and say "See? See? Methane rain!" Without mentioning, of course, that there is no methane rain or oceans of hydrocarbons on any of the inner planets because they're too freaking warm!

I give up. This is the last I'll say on this subject here. Believe what you want. It won't change the reality.

Rant Off and my apologies to other folks here.